Reviews for Don't Fight Us
ahines0821 chapter 150 . 4/14/2014
I loved this story! I read some of your new stuff and then had to find more. I love reading your stories. :-)
briayala31 chapter 150 . 3/13/2013
Great story! I loved every second of it and didnt want it to end. You are such a fantastic writer! Dont let anyone tell you anything different.
Guest chapter 150 . 11/17/2012
wow, you actually finished this. great job.

though, i have to say the last chapters were disappointing which made for an anti climatic ending. i can't believe Ash can cheat and be forgiven just like that and Spence just sits there and be a freaking doormat. I think you rushed that far too much and in turn Ash became a whiny brat. The untimatum was selfish and manipulative-very unattractive characteristics. I wish you could have created a far less complicated problem for them at the end, something easier to solve and less damaging.

Anyway, great job finishing this story.
Guest chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
awe this is so cute
Guest chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
Thank you...I love all of your fics... :)
spashley12 chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
I love this story so much. I'm sad to see that it came to an end but it'll always be a great story.
PurpleLover92 chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
I'm so sad that the story has ended. It has been a great journey with Don't Fight It and this one. I've loved both of them. I can't wait to finish more of your stories. I love all of them.
mb168 chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
Great story! I really love your work and I cant wait till you get back to your other stories!
WillowOn3 chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
awwww that was such a sweet ending. new year, new start..
pretty cool. thanks for completing this story. very rare indeed.
glad this story wasnt abandoned like most of the stories.
lilbit1016 chapter 150 . 6/30/2012
Awwwwwww the last chapter was so sweet and amazing...see you soon with a new story :)
lilbit1016 chapter 149 . 6/21/2012
Back together again yea yea yea
snowdrop1026 chapter 149 . 6/21/2012
Well, in a way I am glad they are together, however, they still have a lot of stuff to work on. I really hope that gets adressed in the up-coming chapters. It can't be "oh, we are together now, let's forget everything that happened." That won't work either. It needs to be dealt with, if they want to have a long prosperous relationship. Not one that will go south in 2 months. And lord help us, let's hope nothing bad happens anytime soon. They are like hanging on by a thread as it is. PMS
Palexiot chapter 149 . 6/21/2012
Once again Ashley gets what she wants. Spencer just gives in, even when she still had doubts.

Lame. I'm sorry but this Ashley reminds me of canon Aiden. Does whatever the fuck she wants, hurts people, gets no real consequences, and when someone tries to give her consequences she pouts, whines, and emotionally blackmails them into doing what she wants. And with all that, no one seems to get that she is worthless with no redeemable qualities.

Worst chapter by far in terms of the storyline. Sorry
WillowOn3 chapter 149 . 6/21/2012
guess the ultimatum worked. its not something

I would do but it worked. they're together

now n that is all that matters. madison n

kirsten shd be given the best advisers

award. they are actually the heroes in all

this. well, in their own wierd and annoying

ways. so well n good they're back in each other's lives but there are still some issues that they need to iron out before they can really make it work. like glen, natalie n

jessie n family getting in their business.

they shd talk and lay down some rules or

terms sumthin like that. good one there!
WillowOn3 chapter 148 . 6/21/2012
way to go ashley! now thats what I'm

talking about. ur back in control and

spencer didnt know what hit her. she's

speechless and defenseless. actually,

ashley's ultamatum has knocked some

sense into her. ashley has had enuf.

love madison and kirsten for their

input that spurred ashley to rise to

the occasion. man, I love the ashley

in this chapter. go awesome u!