Reviews for Confused
Mione3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very nice story!
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great story, very well written! I'd love to read more!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
lol I thought you were going to say he turned and went back to the door again. hahaha

Awww, I like anxious/flustered Cain. This fic makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I really liked it
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You must feel like I have been completely ignoring your stories, but I'm not. I promise. My life has been crazy. I'm in the middle of student teaching, dealing with all my graduation requirements, and I just signed a two-year teaching contract with a school in Kuwait.

As for the story...that was very sneaky of DG. You shouldn't mess with a stuttering Cain man...you might just kill him.
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thank God you posted! Third snow day in a row and I'm going crazy(ier)! Best line of the ficlet? "doubtless still out chasing Longcoasts and having all kinds of vengeful fun." It seriously made me giggle, because I can kinda see Jeb with a gleeful look on his face as he runs after Longcoats with spoons. Poor Cain, poor thing just doesn't know what to do with himself unless someone is ordering him around. Probably why he joined up with law enforcement and got married.
stmpunklizzie chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awww...sweet and cute and who doesn't love an embarrassed stammering Tin Man? Sigh.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Cain... Cain... Cain... I don't know what we're going to do with you. This was fairly amusing.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
:)I would hate to be the guy that invent that tin suit. Because I can see Cain getting even *laughing* and needing something to blame besides him being unsure what to do or say to DG.

And she got a kiss in no less go DG _, I don't think that completely regestered in Cain's thoughts that she kissed him. Gotta love those moments of mass confusion.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Poor man, he is just so outclassed here. She is thinking rings around him. LOL
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I by no means mean to imply this is Gulch Verse by the way. I'm pretty sure it isn't, in fact, but you never know what with that gravitational pull and all. - Actually I feel your pain with that. A lot of times I have the same trouble with my Zackverse.

Onto the story, Cain tongue-tied disease is genetic, hmm? LOL!

Cain endeavours, flushing bright red to the roots of his hair because apparently the tin suit wasn't a torture device, it was a time machine that clocked him right back into adolescent, tongue-tied idiocy. Guess that made it a torture device after all, an abominable one. If Glitch invented it, Cain's going to kill him, it's the only fitting punishment...because suddenly the Tin Man realizes he's blushing, fidgeting and stammering in front of DG – the princess who's been known to out-empathize a Viewer. - I doubt Glitch invented it, but I do adore how quickly Cain's brain goes to "must make someone pay for my embarrassment."