Reviews for Reversal of roles
JokersLastLaugh chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
bubbles90291 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very enjoyable beginning. I would like to point out that there are multiple punctuation errors that can easily be fixed. I would help with the flow of the story.
almost-there-84 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
Love this story so much, just finished reading of for the second time.
Deserves way more comments than what it has!
AnonymousRobot chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it! I would like to see what happens with Bradley and Kelly :)
GeorgeDeLesbianJesus chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This story was absolutely adorable. I can't even.
FrKiwi chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
That one of the cutest fic ever written *-* I like Naomi so much in this one... She cares about Em so much, it's so sweet... I cried a bit sometimes, because that was full of emotions... That's exactly how I would want them to grow old. They fit together so good.
I don't know what to add, except thank you perhaps. Thank you for this amazing fic. You're AMAZING :)
I add it to my favorites of course ;)
xx
hopelessnaomilyaddict chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I love this, this was a cool idea!
Meetme-at-theLake chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Wow I definitely loved this story :) I don't know what to think about the whole future telling thing with Kelly but I'm glad you didn't tell us and left us with that mystery. I'm also glad you didn't bring Emily's memory back because that makes it more realistic. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

x
yuri barq chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
I don't really watch the skin, I only watch the clips of Emily and Naomi on youtube...and I find Emily sooooooooo cute...

Too bad, there's only few clips on youtube...

tnx to your story,,, it is as if the continuation of their love story in Skin :)
yuri barq chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awww Kelly is so cute...I bet she's cute as Emily :)
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 27 . 10/31/2011
Hello there. I just read this, all of it. I loved it! Sad to see it go but thank you so much for every chapter and every word you shared with us! Looking forward to those little snippets of future life, and I really hope you elaborate on kelly's 'gift' lol. It was so random, but it worked and it added to the story.

Anyway, i just want to leave you with a big thank you.
Crazy2592 chapter 27 . 10/29/2011
Wow, beautiful ending, loved it. I read other stories where one of them loses their memory and they usually get it back, so I really love that you didn't, makes it more realistic and Emily is absolutely right, it not about the past, she’s got Naomi and the kids it all about the future, really love and respect you for that decision.

Loved this story and would really love to future snippets of their life, good job :)
smcl chapter 27 . 10/28/2011
Lovely ending for a very cute story!

I'm looking forward to the snippets!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2011
tx for the story..its lovely!hope there's more from this story or from you..another naomily story maybe?
Abnab chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
Such a sweet ending. It feels more like a bookmarking, like we're stopping here for now, but the story goes on. And maybe we'll pick it up later and check in on everything. At least that's my hope. But regardless of it there's more or not this was a really good read. Thanks!