Reviews for You Put What, Where?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hehe. Cute.
Tyalieva chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
lol!

That is really cute! And I must admit I like this version much better thant the classical one! Especially the part where we find out that the king was actually the nightly visitor... :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Nice twist, caught me off guard. Was a cute story. And it has me smiling a silly smile.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awww very sweet. I totally thought that this was going to be an Edward/Bella story. Very surprised, but happy with the twist that has it being Carlisle, not Edward. I should have known. Congrats on the awards for the story and thanks for sharing!
JennC32 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was good. I never thought it was Carlisle sneaking in!
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
It's such a naughty and more believable way to not have been able to sleep through the night. "Oh, there was a pea under the mattress" or "Oh, wow, lots of great lovemaking." If I had a choice, I know which one I'd pick to give me a restless night!

Congrats again on your recognition for this!
CCisGod chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
wow. that was definitely special. I mean, talk about a twist! I know you didn't describe the character she laid her eyes on, but I was like *sighing disdainfully* Bella and Edward. But then... plot twist! I love this!

So in that case, I've decided that I now LOVE the story and every time i look at the storybook I'll blush profusely! This deserved the award, definitely. so in which case, i LOVED it!

please continue to write, I love reading from you!
deletedon17thjan13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hahahaaaa i absolutely LOVED the twist in this fairytale, i was expecting it to be bella/edward until i got a quarter way into this story, then i guessed it was carlisle! AWESOME!
excitedVamp chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Good :D I really thought it was Edward in her bed ant not Carlisle. Well done ;)