Reviews for Inertia
Mona Lisa chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Looking forward to the next update, please update soon
Jenny was a friend of mine chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Please continue. I think you're writing is getting more into the grove and improving. Looking forward to where you take this!
Amanda chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
CoolDuck chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
pretty nice chapter..

i'm looking forward too more times were arthur and ariadne are together :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
ElleBear chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
It's cute, keep writing when you get the time

xx
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
kafjlas chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I thought your story on this is amazing. It's got me going for more especially with Arthur and Ariadne. Maybe, this is just a suggestion but you could always change the point of view. Like now in the story Ariadne is telling the story from her side. Maybe you could tell it from Arthur's? It is just a thought for consideration. Thanks!

PEACE!
platypus core chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
As a writer of inception fan fiction, I understand your begging, and I will certainly fulfill that requirement. This is a wonderful story. It's dramatic, has a real plot, plays with the characters, and adds to the Inception universe, which is something a lot of fanfictions don't. the only concern is that at times Ariadne can be a little OOC, but since it's been two years it's nothing so off it takes away from the believability of it. At first, I thought her yelling was unprofessional and wrong for the place, but once I found out they were dreaming (which I didn't see coming, so props) it made a lot more sense, and gave you a perfect excuse. Do keep writing when you find the time, it's a good story.
CoolDuck chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
This is lovely, as always!

Only problem I have is that I find it Ariadne a bit out of character. I mean she sees a man charging at someone with a knife and does nothing, and she's complaining like a child. meh.

Other than that, I'm interested to see where the plot's going as I honestly don't know. :D
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Layla-Lola chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I think you do need to work on your characterisation but i suppose it got a bit better in this chapter. The plots nice though
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Roonil Wazlib chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
You've done a really good job of sticking to facts in the movie, but Ariadne's personality seems a bit off. Nothing big, though. That's all the criticism I have to offer, really. I like it; keep writing!:)