Reviews for Lucky Dog
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
What a sweet,sweet story . . . the men of Station 51 as seen through Henry's eyes! Dogs are so pure, honest, and perceptive. .
Each of the 5 Basset Hounds who have lived with this "Family" describe their "Home," "Box Got Wheels," "Food Central," etc., in very similar ways. Surely they must be descendents of the very eloquent Henry!
Love this story!
TheOtherLopez chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Oh Lord, some of Henry's names for the men are hysterical. "Man With Things on Eyes" is CLASSIC!
TheOtherLopez chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
"People Puppies" LOL
Patty chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
This was hilarious. I enjoyed it immensely.
Washingtonmyhome chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I loove Puppy's Friend. Puppy's friend is adorable, and he makes me laugh.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Love this. Great dog perspective on life in a fire station
CapLovesHankandKel chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
You know, I just read this story over again (have it in my favorites) and was enchanted with it as if I had read it for the first time!

This is such a masterpiece. And I thought you should know! Thanks for such a unique, wonderful piece of writing. And for letting us get to know Henry.

Awesome!
quel2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Genius!
OBXTrekkie chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Perfectly wonderful! I laughed from beginning to end.
Neemps chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
This was GREAT! Hysterical and sweet. I absolutely loved it.
Dianne chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Love it! So clever and different. First 'person' from a dog! Yay! I somehow started to wonder when the dog smelled blood and didn't like it what he would do if he could tell if the blood was from one of his family members, possibly trying to hide an injury. No idea why that came to me but apparently dogs can even smell cancer and things like that so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for them to smell an injury. Anyhoo, this has to be a good story or it wouldn't provoke me to think much past just reading it. The only time I've written even remotely from a dog's POV is when I've turned a human into a dog in a story. This was unique and wonderful and I can't wait to see what you do next with it. I'm so glad you've joined this fandom to write.
GREENGYPSY chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Loved it. It was funny and cute. I liked "puppy' and "Puppy's friend"
ghostwriter56 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You beat me to it! I was going to write a story called The Secret Life Of Henry.

Good job.
Bamboozlepig chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Great story, all the way around! Loved Henry's line of thinking throughout. You definitely have a wicked cool way of writing!
Maudlin Mush chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Well, silly, but well done. I enjoyed seeing the crew through Henry's eyes. Thanks!