Reviews for Among The Hawks And Doves
Shadow of Flame chapter 7 . 4/9
Nice job. Interesting-and different-choice of animagus for Harry, and that you wrote animagus forms as being so separate (at least initially, in most people's cases). Your characters are entertaining to read, and the plot is intriguing.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 2 . 4/3
This is a great story and my only complaint is the spelling is not as good as it could be.
Ex.;'Hoghwats',and forgetting to add A/an in sentences.
Then again I've read story's with a Beta can help a lot!
Update soon please _
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 7 . 3/31
Lol, I loved it, please update as soon as possible...just too awesome.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 7 . 3/5
Wow. This is soo awesome. Loved it!
Loved how everything about your 'Harry' from the personality, his Chimera animagus side, addittude, strength, and of course, the looks (after interrogation)! I love how he has the Hokage wrapped around his finger. I personally adored Naruto at the beginning, when he nursed Harry back to health. Naming Harry 'Zombie-san' is so like him! I wouldn't be surprised if that part was canon. Anyway, loved this story, and I just can't wait until you'll reward us with an update XD
nazebaka chapter 7 . 2/24
really interesting fic, I'm especially liking the Ibiki/Harry twist, its very entertaining. I haven't read a lot showing Ibiki's thought process so seeing his character interacting with something that's over his head is pretty cool! I'm really enjoying it, update soon!

-nazebaka
cattj003 chapter 7 . 2/20
Please update soon this is such a unique fic I love it!
kyuubilover chapter 7 . 2/10
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Manaliac chapter 7 . 1/28
Thos story is amazing! I am really happy that it was updated on 2013. Few stories are crossover of Naruto and HP.
Please keep up this fine good work!
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 7 . 1/7
LOVE!
Arwenia chapter 7 . 1/4
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIN' AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIN'!
My godddd I cant even type right so excited I am. Strangling my brother in enthusiasm. LoL
Continue? Pureeetteey pureeetteeey puhhleeeseee?! 3

I wuuw it.! O.O
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 7 . 1/4
Plz updt!
alexis chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
This was so interesting please continue it
sevianclaer.kuro chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Uwaaah. (Fangirl mode) I was like reading this in AO3 and saw that this was 'completed' there so my world is like " ." ruined. But now. This. continuing. Happy. :DD

Yeah. Move on from the idiotic review XD All I can say is I am very happy to see that you are continuing this beautifully written fic. I love this fic. Very dark. Very humorous. Very sarcastic. All I want in a fic. And let's don't forget-it's SLAAAAAAAAAAASH!. (Just like "Fire and Ice- that is also a fic i really really like. /)

More blessings. More updates. More power. KUDOS to you oh great writer. ;)))
lilliana chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
This has got to be one of the best stories I have read . You do awesome work ;) is there any new chapters on the way?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
next chapter of among the hawks and doves please!:)