Reviews for Fire And Ice
Calista01 chapter 17 . 9/14
So this story seems all right. It has a decent plot and the dialogue is pretty good. There really aren't any grammatical or spelling errors so Kudos on that. There is one major issue that I have with the story, and it's the fact that Harry isn't Harry anymore. He's completely unoriginal in the sense that he's exactly like Ciel. I know you said in this latest chapter that he's more snarky, and can shut the butlers down better than Ciel vould but in all honesty it's like reading- what if Ciel was a wizard. There's no addressing how Harry and his adoptive mother became so close in all 17 chapters. There's also no addressing Harry's magic which I feel is a huge component of the story, but there are no hints, nothing at all, and that is quite frustrating. I wouldn't mind reading the story again or finishing it, but I think that there is a lot of things that he needs to work on. I also feel like the sexual abuse in the story was completely unnecessary. I get it with the Death Eaters but I don't know, something about it just seems wholly unneeded or wanted Etc
riamaichi chapter 17 . 8/25
Ahhhhhh! Just reread the whole fic. Damn, but I miss the two butlers' antics and Antares' sass! Hope you update the fic and best regards!
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 17 . 8/20
I wanna see 'Harry' say yes to Zubeida and, when the butlers ask why, plainly state he did it "because you told me not to"
The Willow Grave chapter 17 . 8/10
Looking forward to the next chapter
Mouse chapter 17 . 7/24
I love this story. I hope you update soon. Sebastian is my favourite character.
Withered Phoenix chapter 17 . 7/20
Great story premise and you carried it out beautifully. I await for more updates and I can't wait to see how this turns out.
ruinedsandwich chapter 17 . 7/13
OH MY GOD YES THIS IS BEAUTIFULSKJDISMD
I LOVE THE POSSESIVENESS
ruinedsandwich chapter 12 . 7/11
"oh good old Snape. Nothing escapes his sharp tougue... well, except a female's cherry" DID U JUST HOLY SHTIVJALDN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ruinedsandwich chapter 11 . 7/11
HOLY SHITE EVERYONE IS AN ASS ALBUSS AN ASS SIRIUSS AN ASS LUPINS AN ASS HARRYS AN ASS HOLY SHIT THE ONLY NORMAL ONE IS MOODY BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE HE ALWAYS WAS AN ASS. WHO DO I LOVE WHO DO I HATE. LMAO I LOVE THIS.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 17 . 7/6
Update~! Please, oh gosh, this is great! I can't wait until the part when Antares reveals himself!
theHidden1 chapter 17 . 6/8
This story is so awesome. Im really looking forward to more. I love the whole possesive competetive thing Sebastian and Claude have going on with Antares. Its wonderful. :)
Times eternal servant chapter 17 . 5/24
Please say you will be continuing this story soon! Even if it is on another site this was one of my all time favourite Harry Potter crossover.
rigger42 chapter 17 . 5/12
I'm going to be incredibly disappointedI think if he has to do have the betrothal in order to gain power. Understand why he's willing to do so however it rather implies more status and power to the girl's family and their particular allies and I think he needs to have Independence. I think as the linchpin he doesn't have to formally tie himself to anyone in order to lead - HE is the power, he doesn't need to court their acceptance.

Can't demons heal or find healers so Antares doesn't keep those perpetual wounds or are they slight enough they won't incapacitate him? I guess they'd like perpetual food. ..
CrystalVixen93 chapter 17 . 5/3
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Hexal chapter 17 . 5/1