Reviews for Fire And Ice
SeleneAlice chapter 18 . 5/4
please update this story soon! please!
Empireo chapter 18 . 4/12
Hi, I just wanted to say that I loved this fic and would like to know if you're going to continue it?
yaoishipsforlife chapter 18 . 3/2
update PLZ!
Artmis chapter 1 . 2/12
I loove! The next chapter please!
Please continue this fanfiction please don't abandon it for I really enjoy this fanfiction and I love how you made Antares into a cold hearted but still adorable person
draco7347 chapter 18 . 1/7
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
rhizz17 chapter 18 . 1/5
Update please
LoneWolfsRage chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
Please continue
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Funny. I think both demons might be masochistic when it comes to Harry. And why is he still at Grimmauld place? He still hasn't been convinced or even tempted to put his vote with Dumbledore. And the other kids are butts. They know he's telling the truth and he isn't being mean just blunt and unwilling to listen to bullshit but they keep insisting he should be nicer and are effectively getting mad at him for telling Hermione the truth.
No-nameisgone chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
More! I must have more! Update.
M chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
Pffffffffft. I love demon butlers. Cha!
Nagilover4ever chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
Love it. Update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2016
I love this! Honestly, this is brilliant (and I'm not just saying that to sound like a suck up) and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Paxloria chapter 18 . 11/30/2016
Hi!
I'm glad your continuing this.

Gabriella Delacor is in Grimwald Place?
I haven't re-read, but I really don't rememberher being there previously at all (though I DO remember her older sister being there).
If Gabriella HAD been there this whole time then she's been as quiet & noticable as furniture. I really wasn't expecting her to be mentioned here at all.
In the beginning when you kept writting the name "Gabby" I thought you were just misspelling Ginny's name.

_
QUESTIONS:
1). Why is Gabriella there with them in dangerous England instead of being safe in France with her parents? Honestly, I really don't remember her being there before; just the Weasley kids & Hermione.
2). Did Anteres ever READ his mail/letter or did he ignore it? Will that group of masked people be waiting in their gathering place for him until he either shows up or they get an answer?
_

Looking forward to reading more soon!
DevilishMinx chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
I really hope Harry doesnt do this betrothel thing with that Khan chick. I would prefer the Sebastian and Claude to just kill her off.. I dont believe he absolutely NEEDS to take her as a fiance...I almost feel like he's turned into a slightly different version of Ciel. good story though. Just not thrilled with some area's. But keep it up!