Reviews for Fire And Ice
Ana chapter 16 . 9/5
More? Please? Pretty please?
Times eternal servant chapter 16 . 8/18
Please update soon! I have re-read this story so many times now and have been hoping for and update every time I read it. Please at least put us at ease and Let us know if you will be continuing this fantastic story.
belle hawk chapter 16 . 8/18
Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeé
"I want you two to be my butlers - to get me out of the Wizarding World and help take revenge on those who wronged me however and whenever I want, and in meantime, to take care of me."

"-take care of me."

I feel like Sebastian and Claude would totally use that against him. Harry should have been more careful with his wording.

Great story and writing, please keep up the awesome work!
ShadowTomes chapter 16 . 7/22
I hope you update soon. I really like this. Had to hunt ir down so I could reread it.
guest chapter 16 . 7/18
great story please update soon!
kat1316 chapter 16 . 7/1
been wondering but will Grell, Undertakers and any other shinigamis be in the story?
kat1316 chapter 6 . 7/1
you really shoud've put rape in the warnings
Jinx craft chapter 14 . 6/25
Very funny
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 6/23
Poor poor Antares he doesn't even suspect what they really want from him
Ugh the Order needs to be killed off soon
I wonder if Antares knows what he said while under Veritaserum
Keep on the writes
Kai19 chapter 16 . 6/21
Muahaha! I'm really enjoying this story! I love the triad going on here... I did think of something... if Ginny keeps trying to push Claude to try and gain his affection, he could always simply point out that, "while we are not very active in Wizarding society, we do keep up with the news of that society. Why should I desire your affection when I am aware of the fate of the last man you offered them to?" Muahaha... anyway, I hope to read more soon!
917brat chapter 6 . 6/9
I would so love to read more of this utterly amazing story so please keep it up and update it again soon.
LittleJazzy37115 chapter 16 . 5/15
Please update your story.
Eclair chapter 16 . 5/7
Please! Update! And also, this is only an opinion of mine, but I do hope that you, I dunno, dispose of that Khan girl? She kind of reminds me of those 'Manipulative-Ginny' characters in the many Harry Potter Fanfictions that I have read. But, once again, this is only an opinion of mine.

But please, do update. It will do the Fanfiction World a wonderful favor.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 16 . 5/1
Auuuuughhh, this story is so ridiculously amazing. I'm really really enjoying it, and I'm really excited to see where it goes from here. I'm also a huge fan of the pairing and how you're executing it. It all feels so delightfully in character. I'm really looking forward to more!