Reviews for Fire And Ice
Lenny.Young chapter 16 . 3/24
Yaaaasssss please update?
damnedtohell chapter 16 . 3/23
NOOOOO...where is the rest.
sniff* this story was great
I really dont want him to marry or be betrothed to Khan other than that loce thia fic!
Dark Ace Raven chapter 16 . 3/11
Keep writing I love this story.

DAR

Dark Ace Raven
cascioli chapter 9 . 3/9
Doesn't Antares mean something? Can you tell me how to pronounce it?
alemery chapter 16 . 3/7
What sly assholes they are. Great story.
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 13 . 2/27
HAhaha! I was thinking of tokyo ghoul when I read this!
JIMIRMA chapter 15 . 2/13
they clearly knew, not knee- please correct the spelling mistakes. At the very least change the Kumoshitsuji into the proper Kuroshitsuji in the biginning chapters.
JIMIRMA chapter 2 . 2/12
Kuroshitsuji and not Kumo which means cloud
She-Unnamed chapter 16 . 2/5
I love it. very sexy
Conpeki chapter 1 . 1/30
Just noticed when I was rereading this story, you wrote a line or so of Frost's 'Fire and Ice' wrong. It's meant to be "From what I've tasted of desire / ... / But if it had to perish twice / ... / To say that for destruction ice". Not a big difference, you still managed to convey the message of the poem, but I just thought I would let you know. xD
I hope you know kumoshitsuji means 'bear butler'. Black butler is 'Kuroshitsuji'.
heeeeyy it's almost 1 year baby why aren't you updating oh well i'll keep waiting for it

btw about sebastian's eyes, brown or moccha or red? because they're red (i think) in the anime

just make sure to make an update because millions of fans are waiting for ya!

love,
kaye
Tinyterror chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
*chuckles* learning to 'fly' indeed. I am eagerly anticipating your next update, your insight into various fandom a is a source of never ending entertainment for me.
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
How did harry become antares