Reviews for blue skies & warm summer days
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really nice imagery, I like this friendship group too!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was so good. I love Lysander and Dom, two of my favorites of the Next Gen and you did those perfectly. And don't let me get started on Molly. :claps: Just perfect.
Dianam96 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow MAD!

That was one heck of a story~

ITs Rly rly cool!

I love how you displayed thier friendship as something so deep...its almost real! hahaha

The words you describe everything makes it so 3D...I can almost feel that i am there watching them~
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I think this was wonderful, Mad! Even though I'm more of the opinion that Al/Rose/Scorp would be the Silver Trio because there's only one Golden Trio, and that's H/Hr/R ;) But that's probably just me. You might have noticed I'm a bit odd about these kind of things? P

Anyway, I think this was superb! The friendship between the three is very sweet and them chasing each other around the meadow and into the waterfall and everything was just wonderful! I adored it all! )

For your poll: Go for it! I'd love to see another S/D from you! ;)

Awesome job, and keep writing!
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I loved it :D, I like how you portrayed Dom ;)

You know how I feel about Dom/Scorpius, but since it would have Molly/Lysander I'll accept it this one time! :D

x
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was fun. You really do write them well, Mad!

And i liked the light hearted and easy friendship you showed between the two, and all the dynamics of the trio.

AS for your poll, go for it!