Reviews for Three small words
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
**Trys not to cry**

Thay was great!

What's the other fic called?
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
How sad! But I like! I'm taking your advice and read your one about Terry dying...oh the joy of tear, here we come...

Queen
Shiro Makoto chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
::sniffle:: Great story! Very sad... Great work though (I'm not much with reviews if you can't tell)
Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
*shuffles feet guiltily* The way how Terry is thinking is reminding me of myself. ; And how I treat my brother, for that matter.

But all in all, this was a great fic. Wait, "great" is an understatement. I really love this fic (I love angst, in all honesty) and everything was just great. How Matt died, Terry's reaction and all...

And the one that really struck me was that Matt was getting the videogame Terry had always wanted. So sweet!

Anyway, keep up the great work! P And I'm putting this fanfic in my Favorite Stories list so I can read it over and over and over and over...
icy blue chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
pretty good, very sad. I like it!
skyz chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
aw...how touching..yes i know u said don't read it. it was good though. very terry like banging his head against the floor. i know u said it sounded utter trash, but i'm wondering what you would say if u were in his place. keep writing, and some angst is good for u. ur normally too HAPPY. well, keep writing...and...i was just thinking if u used italics for thoughts and things in the past..that's how they normally do it. just saying u can ignore me (yes u have my royal permission to IGnORE me) lol keep writing!
Tressa chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Okay. You made me cry. Very few stories do that to me. Very well written. You've managed to capture a lot of emotion in this. Looking forward to more stories from you!
mistrissdraconis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
oh crap

that is so damn sweet

i cant see my screen

there were tears in my eyes as i read

do another one

this was really good

xoxo wynde
Lauriena chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
thank was good.. I have read them both and I think it would be sooo much worst for terry but you wrote them both well