Reviews for Deluded
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Very confused characters.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love that this story shows that Bella is trying to figure out who she wants and it is truly a hard decision for her. I loved the moment at the dance.
leelator chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
God, this is why I hate her so much! While you adore going between the two of them, I despise it. It absolutely makes me crazy. Loved the story. It was really well done. I'm going to miss you so I hope you keep in touch, okay?
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great job.
harperjn chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love this! I especially like that you didn't resolve anything at the end.

I really like your portrayals of Edward, Jacob, and Bella, and I hope you keep writing stories.
xSirenSongx chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was actually pretty good. I'm not a Jake/Bella fan in the slightest. I like how you left it open at the end so we readers and interpret the outcome like we like.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Thank you for telling me about your story. I'm thrilled that I inspired someone to write!

This was very well done. It is kind of incredible that Bella would get so carried away in public, but I guess her hormones took over. It was a nice touch that she notices certain things in being close to Jacob- his warmnth, breathing and heartbeat- which Edward doesn't have, but you did not underline these. They are just there for the reader to discover. I like the title too, with its enigma as to which of them is actually deluded.

Good luck in the contest!
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
What a sweet scene, and a much better way for Bella to realize her feelings for Jacob than a manipulative kiss.
Pegasus12654 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Is this a one shot or the start of a story...I hope it is a start of a story..I would love to read it..this chapter was awesome...I loved how close Jake and Bella was on the dance floor and would have loved to read about there kiss...lol...thanks and if it is a story I can't wait to read more...thanks...huggs
luvinJ chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love how she is fighting herself more than anyone. She knows, deep inside, what feels natural and right. I love how you have taken this moment and given it a small spin.

The comments about old couple bickering, that is perfect. Wonderful job.