Reviews for Will you stay with me?
VanilaVenus chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Just love this :)
TykiWife chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I can't handle the cuteness! The feeeeeeels! Lol
LUCKYkason chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Ah! An interesting sounding beginning :D I'm glad I could help you out in some way with the ideas. And I am SO excited for the next book, last April I was waiting for "Long Night Beside a Deep Pool", and it arrived at my house on the 15th instead of the 20th! I was so jazzed XD I pre-ordered "Sunlit Garden Where it Began" back in June, and I can't believe only about 15 more days left, give or take some! August is FINALLY over... but anyways, as for your story, it sounds like an interesting plot but you have a few punctuation errors and other small things that could be easily fixed with a proofread! Don't let those distractions take away from your excellent story when you officially begin writing it! I wish you the best and write when you can :D I'll be hear reading on the other end!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
I AM SUPER MEGA EXCITED FOR THE 5TH BOOK! Had to let that out. Seriously I can't wait. I wish they'd put up the summary for the next one already. Yes, I am a bad girl, but I want to know what happens! I've already ordered it. I was going to wait, but I couldn't resist. Since you're a fellow kieli fanatic, I have a question for you: Do you agree with me that Harvey needs to kiss kieli already? I mean come on! It's totally obvious that he likes her! ...Sorry, I had caffine. Anywayz, enough with the rant. I can't wait to read the sequal(?) It should be awesome!

Life is no Fairytale chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I'm slightly confused...I thought this was finished? I'm sorry you're having problems and I hope they get better.

LUCKYkason chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Hahaha what a very Kieli-esque ending! For ideas about furthering the story if that's what you've decided... I've often thought of ideas for Kieli fanfiction if you'd like to hear. In the first volume, Kieli said something that really struck me-Harvey had told Kieli that she couldn't do anything for or about the ghosts she sees, and Kieli replied something like, "If I can't do anything about them, then why am I able to see them...?" So I actually once considered writing a fanfiction about Kieli having more supernatural abilities than just SEEING the ghosts-like being able to leave her body and be a spirit as well, or having other spiritual abilities. I've thought of many things that could happen with this-like finding out about these abilities and keeping them secret from Harvey, but being found out by the Church who wishes to possess these abilities and tracked (possibly for another usable power resource, since spiritual power is kinda like renewable energy that doesn't run out, or for other reasons) all the while, Harvey thinks they are after him, when only Kieli knows the truth, that she is the one they're after. Blah blah blah, and Kieli must make the decision to separate from Harvey in order to protect him, since they can track Kieli from far away using her spiritual radius which effects technology (or something, I could do anything with that sort of thing) but cannot track Harvey easily. Anyways, I don't care if you use this or not, but I'm only trying to inspire you :D If you haven't already, you could read the other Kieli fanfictions and try taking inspiration from them. You could end this fanfiction and start writing a new Kieli one as well, and just do a bunch of easy short stories, like one chapter apiece long. Anyways, thank you for your writing, and I'll be looking forward to anything else you might create!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
It over...I'm sad. But it was really good. As for story ideas...hmmmmm...ever thought of doing a modern day thing? Like some type of high school fic? Sorry that I'm not much help! I've had major writers block lately.
LUCKYkason chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Hahaha a random kid came up and started reading? That's awkward XD and another great chapter, and it wasn't in between, it was SHORT! But good, and even if the length is frustratingly short for the readers, it's got good content which is all that matters. And you say the story is coming to an end? How many more chapters then? One? I can't see it ending at one without being too abrupt, but then again, maybe it'll work out :D Either way, this has been a successful fanfiction in my book. Keep up the good work with your writing, even after you finish this story :D Thank you!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
ok, first of, to your authors note at the end: AAAAAWWWWKWARRRDDDD! This was awesome as always. I'm sad that it's coming to an end though. It's one of the things that's keeping my from going crazy waithing for the next book. I can't believe it's not being released for another 2 months! Have you seen the cover? It's a teddy bear! And it's adorable! Anyways, can't wait to read more!

Fairy of Music and Literature chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Its already ending? ! WHY? ! Cant you, i dont know, make something like more problems coming up? Pretty please? *Puppy eyes* I just loved the story and i dont want it to end... but, even if im contradicting myself, i will understand if you cant or dont want to... im sure that you have more things you want to write... i suppose...ANYWAY! Why did something like this - _ appered in the end? I dont know if you wrote a name or not... but i think that there isnt something you wrote...
LUCKYkason chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Ahh, another excellent chapter! There are mistakes here and there, nothing a good proof-read couldn't get rid of, so that's my only suggestion to your story :) I am always looking forward to your updates. Your story is fabulous and original, and none of the characters seem OOC, so it's truly a pleasure to read! And thus I am reviewing another chapter, proving my point that I will always come back for more...and you answered all the questions I had in my last review in this chapter, too! Please keep writing :) These awesome light novels and manga volumes deserve more recognition, and you're doing them good! Thank you.
G Gundam4ever chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Yes great chapter! why does juluis want Harvey anyway and what will kieli do when she finds out that Harvey will be taken away! cant wait for the next chapter plz update soon
Fairy of Music and Literature chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
interesting... but i still dont get why did Julius want Corporal. Maybe its because i dont remember the story in general... maybe because im sleepy and dont get almost anything, but even so i liked the chapter! I would have stopped reading (not true, it would be impossible) if the patch eyed man even tried to rape Kieli! BETTER! I WOULD TRY TO KILL HIM AND CALL HARVEY TO CUT HIM TO MILLION PIECES! *crazy laugh*

And now, enjoy with the rest of the chapters! Sayonara, baby! * wink, wink*
Life is no Fairytale chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
You think this is a long chap? Man, you should have read the fanfic I deleted. On of the chaps was over 15 pages, TYPED. Anywayz, loved the chapter. Have you seen the cover for the 5th book? It's so cute!

LUCKYkason chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
AH! THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT! The twist at the end was wonderfully played out, I didn't see it coming at all, it caught me off guard. It was refreshing to read this! Also, I totally know what you mean about the notebook thing, how things look waaaay longer written longhand! Keep up the good work, your update times aren't too long either so I check up a lot. What I DON'T understand about the chapter is why Julius said Kieli is safe when she's being molested by a creeper? In the time period where we switched to Harvey, was Kieli saved by church soldiers or something? Or does Juluis honestly believe that Kieli is safe with those guys? Either way, as I said, keep up the good work and I'm excited to see the next developement in your wonderful story!