Reviews for Interview in the Waiting Room
BE1944 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Fantastic! It certainly exceeds my expectations of a 'typical Marple conundrum'. I applaud your skill in writing in a sophisticated, intriguing style. The final result is certainly surprising, and I thank you.
Morpheus Dream Maker chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I have to say this is a very interesting and enjoyable Miss Marple story, and truly wishing that there was more like this in the category. I found it so very amusing how it ended with the compliment from Inspector Talbert to Miss Marple as he is taken away. I would though only chided you as I have been chided that you need to start a new paragraph every time you switch between the dialog of different people. Beyond that I didn't see anything to remark on that was wrong with your sentence structure of your little fanfic.
SilverStella chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Well!
That was Brilliant!

XD!

Loved it!
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that's quite an interesting an original tale. It's both Marple and takes into account modern theories on crime.
John Douglas chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Bravo! Very ingenious and well thought out. Thanks for this story.
Grencle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, I must say this is the first time I'm really sorry for the murderer and would have wished he hadn't been caught. And I have read a lot detective stories. Poor Talbert! And what briliant thinking on MissMarple's part! You managed to portray the murder and character's in true St. Mary Mead fashion and I must say I really love it!

I just wish there were more Miss Marple stories here, maybe you could write another one? Please, pretty please? :-D

anyway, thanks for the pleasant reading. :-)
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I do feel sorry for Talbot, but otherwise very intresting.
Tea for Lupin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A very neat little story - I enjoyed it! I loved the bit where Talbert said he knew nothing of New Guinea and "Miss Marple nodded as if this confirmed several of her deep-held beliefs on the nature of Talbert's personal character." Haha! Thank you!
hookedonbirds chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
excellent! brava!I love Miss Marple stories and I am delighted to find another new one! please keep writing more.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Brilliant! You really captured the essence of Miss Marple! The mystery was nicely done as well, with a Christie like twist at the end.
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was a very enjoyable story. It felt and sounded right for Miss Marple.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
now this is excellent! very much in keeping with Miss Marple, she and Colonel Melchett spot on character; and with the characteristic twist in the tale!

nice mention of Leonard Clement and his scatty wife too.

Hope you write more!
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I was happy to find a Miss. Marple story. And yours was very well written. Not long, but plausable and well thought out. You have Miss. Marple down to a T. I hope to hear more from you.