Reviews for No Recording!
i love this story!
the ending really does make me smile.
it's such a misaki / akhihko moment.
keep up the hard work!
lunna-samma
Eccentricstate chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This was wonderful! Thank you for the story!
Usagi-sama chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Lol XD Poor Misaki couldnt stop her *cant stop lauging* Thank for your hard work it was amusing and smutty ;)
ReaderWriterPoet chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
So freaking hilarious!
Daimao896 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
tehehehe ;D
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
!
Icchann chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I LOVE YOU 3 (no seriously, the smut was AMAZING)
MaidenofMichealis chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Oh no! Best way to end a chapter.. I'm loving this story and how you portray perverted old Usagi-San... Update soon! :)
Mara911 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
And that day Kaoruko declared that she would never stay over at the Usami household ever again... ._.
918lucy chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
omg I'm dying! That ending was so great hahaha!
na-ka-ma284 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I'd never expect another chapter to this great story, very nice! are another chapters to await?
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I got all excited when I noticed you wrote another chapter for this :D Poor Misaki, trying so hard to hide everything from Kaoruko xD She's either going to be scarred for life or completely obsessed.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Love your stories. please continue.
alivedaily chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So darn good: "The absurd logic made Misaki's head reel. Probably only his perverted lover could actually be able to think of such a sick excuse to have sex. And the smartest too, for the calculating, sly man had just provided himself with a perfect solution. Either he agrees to sex recording or he allows a never-ending mind-blowing fucking session…either way, the bastard gets his way."

the bottom line is that Misaki can't never catch a break with Usagi-san, so he better get accustomed with it by now. :)
katrinadianne chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
O.O WOOOW! this is suuuper hot! i love it... my nose is bleeding!