Reviews for Heartbreak, Secret Friends, and Stupid Doodles
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 2 . 6/5
I'm really enjoying this right now. I get annoyed when the characters are too OOC but you've managed to make the characters slightly different (well, they'd have to be, wouldn't they, what with Gwen not being with Arthur etc) but still leave them with their charms. I especially love Merlin's and Gwen's relationship, because it is freaking hilerious and adorable at the same time.
ThoseGoldenEyes chapter 6 . 2/24
My lord that was the actual cutest thing I have ever read
sd chapter 6 . 2/10
I have never read a more beautiful well written and artfully funny fanfic before... Great job. Very cute. Just love the way how you didn't make it seem too vulgar or silly when the characters finally got together.
sat1 chapter 6 . 2/10
I love it !
This was by far the cutest story I've ever read!
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I... just.. CANT. This story is too AMAZING and I can't even deal right now I need to recuperate from a story this good, k thanks bye.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
This is cute! It also reminded me of a time in my school playing 'Secret Buddy' with my classmates. :)
Darkflower123 chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This entire story made me crack up so badly, especially the last chapter.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This story made me smile and laugh so much it should probably be illegal. I absolutely LOVED every second of it! So well written and the plot was perfect and...-sighs happily-.

Wonderful job!

-Charmy
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
ehe...awesome
Stargirl chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is adorable I love it so much thank you. My family keeps looking at me weird when I smile dreamily at phone.
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
' Hindenberg-esque catastrophe' Wow... That had me laughing for far too long to be politically correct! Amazing really.
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Awwhh this story is awesome! I loved it :)
Poisonmind chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Oh my god! This is so adorable! Love this! Brilliant work!
awesome-sauce chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Fuckin' SQUEEE! XD X3 X3 I cann now die happy XD *HUGS LOVES OMFG YOU'RE AMAZINGNESS CUDDLES*