Reviews for Brotherly Love
P.T. Piranha chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
There are some spelling and grammar issues, but otherwise it's a neat concept.

I'd recommend proofreading before submitting in the future.
FallenStarAngel chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
That was pretty cute. I wish it had been more about TK and Matt, but that's all right, because I think Joe is an awesome character too. _

The fluff between Joe and Mimi was sweet, but the angst about Joe's family was too depressing. I'm glad it's not so serious/bad in the anime', though the scenes did add a nice touch to your story. I loved it when TK bit Joe, and how Matt's already gotten fangirls.
Kari chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Great story! Frist T.K. Joe story I ever read!
takeru chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
... adoraable_... thats all i gota say!_ ok wait... VARY ADORABLE! now im done. teeks
KarenSedai ever lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
Kawaii. This is too adorable. I thought I was the only one in the universe that got gameboards and made up imaginary games around them when I was a kid. .
KyokoJyou chapter 9 . 5/7/2002
The IMPP would like to thank you for your cooperation.

You are herby relieved from your charges and may return to standard operating procedures.
EllaJ.W chapter 9 . 5/7/2002
"Happy endings are rare, but they do come once in a while"

that's wonderful line. you ended it very well.
Peg 'o Light chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
*Sparkly eyes* I loved this!
Omniskriba chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
This is Kyoto Jyou from the Interfanfictionary Muse Protection Program.

We are here to represent Muse #1415B-7, a.k.a "Kazeki".

The IMPP has recieved the following charges against you:

Familial Estrangement.

Physical and Metaphysical Harrassment.

Denial of elementary nutrition

Denial of proper medication

Deportation to an Anvil-damage prone area

et cetera et cetera et cetera ad infinitum.

If these charges are not settled by the next chapter, the IMPP will have to repossess your Muse where he would be put in rehab.

That is all.
L'il Will chapter 8 . 4/27/2002
I really like your story. It's really quite good. I thought up some titles since hate yours so much.

The Replacement Brother

I can't be there, but you can

Where'd he go?

lost and found siblings

a boy and his brother

Lonely here without you

Feel free to use any of these or anything like them.
Peg 'o Light chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
For your muse, have you read the 'Discworld' books? Now, to the review: HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT THERE! *Starts sobbing*
EllaJ.W chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
nothing happened in that chapter! what happens next?
cooldas chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
actually, I started a cute fic that has Matt and TK as chibis in it...maybe I should send it in your contest...I'll have to finish it though...;;
cooldas chapter 7 . 4/6/2002
;; that's kyute...but isn't Mimi a liiiitle bit too young to watch Princess Mononoke? ;; and I might enter your contest...but I'm not good at writing...T-T
Peg 'o Light chapter 7 . 4/6/2002