Reviews for Snowfall
That was a great fic. Hannon le mellon nin.
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 2/8
Oh, one thing.
You kept changing fonts with this story. In chapter 2 the words were all in bold, and for Chapter 5 and 3 I think you didn't add "quotation marks" for when they were speaking. A little hard to understand, but other than that, the story was excellent. ;)
Stormcutter684 chapter 5 . 2/8
Ahhhh, what a lovely story! I love it! But ... Is that all? Is that the ending? I was hoping for more.
An awesome story I really enjoyed !
I love the friendship between dwarf and elf. Cuz the two races tend to not like each other too much ...
Gimli and Legolas' friendship is unique.
Amazing story! Keep on writing awesome fanfics! :D
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 1/22
Awesome! I really enjoyed this story. I enjoyed the fleshing out of Gimli's character, a lot of the stories just have Gimli as a supporting character it was nice to see presented 3-d.
Queen Victorius chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
That must have been one unique Yuletide, what with an elf showing up. Keep up the good work!
Queen Victorius chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Hee, hee. I wonder what would happen if there was a crossover story with Harry Potter, where Fred and George Weasley and Legolas were going at it with each other? Keep up the good work!
Queen Victorius chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Like I said before, I love the friendship between Legolas and Gimli. Legolas is truly a good friend to heal Gimli, even though it was putting himself at risk. Keep up the good work!
Queen Victorius chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I really like how you deepen the brotherly relationship between Gimli and Legolas. Like I said before, it's ironic that they're friends, considering that their fathers had an.. er, disagreement. Keep up the good work!
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Nice chapter! Keep up the good work!
Caladhriel chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Well written. Well done.
Konri Kari chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is fantastic!
012345123454321000123123321 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Its very good, but some of the chapters have no quotations; making them harder to read. Otherwise, two thumbs up!
Tabbyprincess chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Small concrit: you keep forgetting quotation marks. The story, however, is very good
geekychic1999 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Hey, this is one of my favorite stories, but the quality of the writing goes down in chapter 4, when your stop using quotation marks. It's much harder to read the conversations.
bob chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
bravo bravo :D

Update please!

I have no idea where the storyline is going to take me n thats why its so interesting!