Reviews for Oh Teh Joy!
J chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I wish that this really happened.
animelover chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
so funny!
J chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
2 things. 1, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
2, Kao stay away from me or I will shoot you where the sun don't shine!
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Well...that was surely awesome...
C.C chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I absolutely loved this I could not stop laughing! It really made my day thanks for writing this! :)
Teppen chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'd love to have a day like this lol.
SnafooCerious chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Kao and Kamurou for Prez! Belive it!(LOL) Ya know,I usualy read these things for the lemons,but yer the only author that makes me want to read wether there's a citrusy bit or not,and that my dear means youse has a WHOLE LOTA talent and then some!
MalachiteKitten chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Roflmao that was hilarious I loved it good work . 33333333
Ardent Bronze chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
My lit teacher once said that after a class demonstration... "The crack...it's everywhere..." it was bizarre.
Phoenixtear101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-OMG!-! XD The sad part is that I can see it happening to me at my household and my older sister would whine at me to get her something. Keep up the good work!
MikoKitty182 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Holy shit! I love that flash! If only Kisame were there to do it... Anyway! This made me laugh so hard!
xCastielsGirlx chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Holy sh*t, how have I not reviewed this? It's what I've read over and over again, making me almost die with laughter! Haha, textbooks are evil B3 Gotta love that! Noo, don't steal Sasuke-kun's plushie's! Yeah, everything in the Uchiha household is a stubborn jackass XD I admit, even though I've read this a bazillion times, I always nearly end up wetting myself at when Itachi worries about getting ants XD f*cking hilarious! Ah, Neji, you shouldn't belive Kiba! He'll spin you right round! *spins Neji on spot* Itachi? Mooing? Easily pictured XD some things are indeed best left not known. Poor Sasuke, wanting to go back to bed...Banana cream pie! XD haha! And now Gaara pops along to deliver a fanservice *o* SasuNaruuuu XDD gotta love that insomniatic psycho XD (Insomnia is a b*tch though :/) OLD LADIES SHALL RULE THE WORLD! Unless Gaara gets to them first XD Um, why does Sasuke have a shotgun in his underwear draw? O.o Haha BY THE POWER OF SHAMPOO! I think I may use that one day B3 I didn't see anything I swear! Ouch, *shudders* a paintball to the crotch? Ffffff, ouchies! Yeah, there is too much hair on Neji, I agree with Itachi X3 A moment of silence please for our dearly missed hedgehog... Moment gone! :D *backs out of bed slowly, looking out for sparkles* Kam: Hiya! *shrieks whilst cups chest* RUUUN! Kam and Kao are coming! *runs into door and knocks self out* Kao: oh dear ;; I'm never going to be able to look at Tinkerbell in the same light again...EVER! Brilliant though! A nightmare? About fairies? Pfft, please...like anyone'd umm *looks around nervously* uh have nightmares about..err...SHUDDUP! *runs from room crying* PIZZAAAA! KYAAA! Awesomes! I'm guessing Itachi isn't 'Like a Boss' in the kitchen XD haha. N'awww, Sasuke was brought out of his depression by Naruto kawaii! Wait, you were depressed? I'l cheer you up, BELIEVE IT! XD Poor Sasuke, his day is far from over. Che, at least we all know what's up Sasuke's a*s now...a cork XD well, thanks so much for the pit of rainbows, sparckles and crack in which I could drown myself in after reading a depressing fic. (I cried a bazillion times) It was brilliant at making me choke on laughter and I can't believe- like with Roses- I hadn't reviewed before!

With many Graham crackers,

xCGx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lmaooo! That was sooo funny! :) thnxz for writing it! I really liked it and I'm going to make my frends read it even though they don't like anime, but I'll force them to. Love this and hope you update Agent Duckbutt too! And I love ur story Online! Keep up the good work and remember! SASUNARU FOREVAAAA! ;D
shortiix3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMGOSH! This story was such a crack up! I've read this sooo many times, it never gets old!

I love this story, it was real funny. I was reading this in class on my PSP and I accidentally laughed out loud :L People around me were giving me odd looks. LOL

Cant wait for another story like this ;D
Hyperwiwi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
No amount of "hahas" are big enough to express the high level of laughter this story induced on me. My favorite random one-shot yet! Crack makes great stories sometimes _.