Reviews for I Love You To Death Part 1: The Missing Saga
Dark-Automaton chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Not bad, I do wonder about the whole "Slither" one-shot having to do with this. I hope you're able to update soon.
devildog452 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
There you are I've been looking all over for you. I got your message and I just wanna say I'm sorry for not answering you. Let's just say I had some problems with my Email signing up thing. Please don't be mad.
Ant-Carrying-A-Rubber-Tree chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Love it!
Astaghaill chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
I LOVED this chapter! I really can't wait until she reunites with piccolo, I am anxious to see her reaction... Also can you read the first chapter of my story? Its called dry tears: part 1: a Shoulder to cry on...It's a piccoloxOCxVegeta fanfiction
Zerousy chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
I wonder who she saw ;) Enjoyed indeed.
Astaghaill chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
ooooooh myyyyy goooooosh you HAVE to write more NOW! XD
Zerousy chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
NOOOOO! I wish this would update soon. Please? Pretty Please? Pretty please with surgar and icecream and candy on top?
Zerousy chapter 6 . 3/27/2011 Piccolo getting attached? Probably lol
Zerousy chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
awww that's cute! he's picking on her and she's too happy for it lol
Zerousy chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
OH yes, really enjoying the story now. I'm just trying to see how Cell fits into this.
Zerousy chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
THAT SKANK OF A MOTHER! HOW RUDE! This is gooood. Soo much drama!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Just read that oneshot and thought I'd give this a chance. So far so good :)
ZombieChick422 chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
This was interesting. I wasn't expecting you to pit the androids in then change their names.
ZombieChick422 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I'm not telling you to do this but it is a suggestion. After she sees Piccolo's attack on the town she flies off and meets Holy and friends and then something happens were they invite her to fight a bad guy who she later sees is Piccolo, leading to a lot of confusion. I'm not telling you to do this and frankly I'd prefer if you didn't so I could have a surprise reading it but I thought I might mention. Luv ya writing!
ZombieChick422 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
That was good for sure. Piccolo reveals his dark side, yes! Can't wait to see her reaction.