Reviews for Where The Women Are Very Pretty
I loved this
acutelilduckling chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
lmao! Awesome
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Darling chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Achidanza(hope) I loved this ! Intense on hot!u should make more on this couple!
Embrasia chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was the funniest thing I've read in a long time! What a beautiful twist about their first encounter. The end felt sad to me but overall I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
Coronna chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Shit ! What a dream !

I was convinced ! Really but no...

Really good writting !

Intense!
Gittacat chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love it!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I remember that see oh so well and I did not get this inspiration. I loved it! The wait. what? had me rolling for real. This was a great and sultry addition to the pair. When dream Tiana gave into him I was like NO! But the fact that you closed it in dream sequence had me applauding your slyness! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
eww he sucked her boobs im only 12 years old and this is gross nice story though (shudders at memory of story)
MyahLyah chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, how did I miss this oneā€¦ glad I found it! LOL! that was very hot, and so in character of Naveen. I could see him already getting lost in his future wife's rejection. Fantasizing about having her after she she rejcts him. How egotistical of him.

I also never got how he didn't recognize her later in Charlotte's balcony. he was a frog at the time but come on! and I wonder if he recognized her after their magical marital kiss? Disney and their loop holes.

Anyway, this was really good. I love this one and the Gaston story you are working on in the BATB section.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So was he making out with the air or something... thinking it... or acting it out in the middle of the street or... what?