Reviews for How the Mighty have Fallen
wrencrank chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
This was so sad. Amazing. I lived the last line to each and how they fit together. Great story.
Zelda12343 chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
AMAZING!
owlchicka chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
your story was amazing. I'm not usually into the whole angst thing, but these were really good. I think it was the rythym of everything.
Xx Eve of Destruction xX chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
This one was very potent, very emotional, very powerful. I like how for Seeder how she felt such guilt and grief.

Good job and keep it up.
nolongerinsuage chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
It really sounds like what would be going on his twisted, sick mind. I never thought of it that way. Great job, keep going your an amazing writer.!
nolongerinsuage chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Wow. Amazing. That was a really good chapter.. I liked reading it.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Great way to end the story! I really enjoyed Snow's chapter. As for my favorite, I don't think I can pick, but a few that I really enjoyed were Haymitch, Gale, and Finnick. I loved the ending lines to each chapter as well. Excellent job with this story!
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Actually, Titus wasn't a victor. The gamemakers killed him in an avalanch to ensure the victor wasn't a lunitic. :)
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Aww... poor Chaff. *sniffle*
wormholes chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
I think you meant Wiress at the end, not Wires. :)

Good idea though. :D
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Awesome! Can you do Cato or Clove next?
potterlockedintheshire chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Really good chapter. I particularly liked the last line!
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
haha. Brutus is so crazy, but you're awesome. i love the whole, because they are so and so , and they are so and so!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
I really like the idea of Brutus wanting to die in battle, this was a really good chapter.
nolongerinsuage chapter 11 . 4/16/2011