Reviews for Of Past and Present
justforme95 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love Quitt because of this story. So beautiful. It warms me inside. Thanks for beautiful story.
Leggofmyeggo chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Even though I am a diehard Brittana fan, I loved this story. Best Quitt story I ever read.
missmandamargo chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
do not. ever. stop. writing. just don't.
Hazelstar chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
My only complaint is that I wish it could have been longer
lemon-rind chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I was going through your completed stories, because you've got some stories that won't come to my attention through my subscription, and I came across this. It's beautiful. Thank you.
jellyrcw11 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I love that now that Rachel is leaving it means Quinn will have to deal with all the weight shes been carrying around. Brittany sees into peoples souls, and Quinn needs some soul searching.
jellyrcw11 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Totally love this story. Quitt is one of my favorite pairings, this is beautifully written. You also added clever twists to the characters.
thankthatstar chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wow... This was just... Wow! I

Loved it! Can't wait to check out more of your stuff :)
thankthatstar chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Can't believe I'm nearly at the end of this fic, I love it!
nooneino3 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This was awesome.
aarcticinferno chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Your story is devastatingly beautiful. It was, wow. Enjoyed the complex web of emotions and interactions. You captured the perfect words. You make this pairing so damn believable.
HeMolover chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Beautiful...
Green.eyes chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Brilliantly written. Very poetic with the dancing and the painting. Though brittany and Quinn wer not a couple I would have guessed at being together you have given them a beautifully written story.
WakingUpInWonderland chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Every time I read this, its still as beautiful as the first. I love how you portrayed Quinn, because its the exact same thing that I do when I have to much on my mind. Great job :)