Reviews for School Spirit
Rasengalia chapter 1 . 1/27
I really wish this story would be continued. It's far to good to be a deadfic
Rasengalia chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Great story. Wish the author would continue it.
Dracco chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Pity this story is dead, really liked it and was looking forward to see how you diverged from canon.
LuxEterna1 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
love it to bad that you havent updated it in so long

tough if dresden magic enables every-day-joes that are the dresden-wizards in you theory to live several centuries what would it make with the more magical hp-wizards... enabling them to live up to a millenium or more?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Blasting rod is neat. Harry Dresden's memories in Harry Potter's body.
Not a Potter house. Rather a Snape house. Or something.
Courteous is a good policy, and unexpected one. By the way, I would like to see Harry Potter and Severus Snape in Soul Gaze...
First Potions class is not that bad.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus. And yes, I wish Harry Potter could visit Harry Dresden, from time to time. Maybe, Master of Death privileges at the end of HP-7-books-story...
jetrois chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Great set up for an interesting. Looking story
Nemo Blank chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
It seems that Potter's forgotten Dresden's trusty old .44 magnum. I'll bet that would work just fine if discharged into the back of a dark wizard's head from under an invisibility cloak.
Hoppy159 chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
This is definitely a story to add to my favorites. You captured the dry wit of Harry Dresden and passed it on to Harry Potter in your writing. I love Jim Butcher's writing style, you've really got it down. I hope to see some updates someday soon, if your still writing. It's really a fun story when told Dresden style.
Chris chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
Brilliant story, Superb use of the sarcastic Dresden in Potter's shoes, and a believable description of the different Magic's.

I had to stop myself from reading it at 3am in the morning here, otherwise I would have been a zombie at work the next morning.

If you are not a writer, you should be.

I would seriously suggest pitching it to both J.K. Rowling and Jim Butcher and their various publishing houses as a novel in its own right.

And finally and not the least, please return to it and finish it, to be honest I am wishing for the next 7 books as well.
bearblue chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
This, so far, has been a great read. Thank you for sharing it and I look forward to more should you choose to share it. :)
SilverBladeStar chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Great story. Too bad it is dead.
phazer11 chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Great story. Pity there isn't more. Interesting hook in to the Dresden Files.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
its a shame this fic was forgotten, if it had contiuned it would rank up there with HPMOR
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
nice job on the troll, you capture the DF style of fights well, though your soulgaze could use a bit of work
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
nice take on early classes, i like how snape is portrayed in particular: messing around with chemicals is dangerous even with muggle ones, and magic ups the danger levels of everything. snapes a mean old bastard but that doesnt mean that he's evil or even unjustified in his criticism