Reviews for School Spirit
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 7/19
thanks for the fic, its really cool
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 7/11
Good story hope it's finished one day
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 9 . 3/11
The scene with The Mirror of Erised tickled my heartstrings.
Please keep writing.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
Mother of God... this is fucking awesome! You really nailed the 'tone' of Dresden-esque thoughts.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 9 . 2/18
Don't know anything about harry Dresden, although have read some of Neil Gaiman's fiction.
Really really enjoyed the feel of your writing, the characters, and Harry's thought processes.
Thank you so far !
I'm just sad this story is dead.
Terrifically done! Had a very Dresden tone and u wrote so well, just a few missed words that an editir should have caught being missed... I commend u, your writing was great!
Chris chapter 9 . 1/13
A few spelling and context mistakes, but otherwise a superb story
Ravelon chapter 3 . 1/9
I dislike the idea of a wallet that connects directly to a vault very much. Dunno why but it just doesn't seem to fit the world. The rest of the bank scenes are good, you didn't overdo it like most others do.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
What book series did you mention at the beginning of this chapter?
Technoscaper chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Still sad this great story never continued!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
been for - been unconscious for
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
'Extreme Gardening' heh, that's hilarious, and makes me think of TV shows changed to a herbology theme, I would definitely pay to watch something called Garden Warrior :-)

small correction:
call aconite - called aconite
Ibskib chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
A shame this hasn't been updated in so long, I feel almost sad knowing that in a few chapters it will just stop abruptly.

small correction:

central to me I am as my - central to me as my
concept human chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
I discovered this fic while I was hunting for something to read. Amazing work in integrating both series' magic. I'm just disappointed as to the lack of movement. I guess this fic is dead. Too bad. The writing is amazing, plotwise. There are a few minor grammatical errors though.

Here's to hoping you'll continue this someday