Reviews for School Spirit
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 7/21
This is an awesome fic. I enjoy reading about Harry working through the similarities and differences of Potter vs Dresden magic. I also love that you wrote it Dresden style. The noir style narrative really feels refreshing after all the similar types of stories out there.
Ash0011 chapter 9 . 6/6
this is neat, hasnt updated in awhile though
The Sound Shaman chapter 9 . 3/14
Fantastic story, I know it hasn't been updated in 7 yearsish, but I'll follow anyways, just in case your muse strikes again. Thanks for the free entertainment.
Woyogoyo chapter 9 . 2/22
If this fic wasn't as dead as a doornail, I'd say I know how the next chapter's gonna begin.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
thanks for the fic, its really cool
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
Good story hope it's finished one day
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
The scene with The Mirror of Erised tickled my heartstrings.
Please keep writing.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Mother of God... this is fucking awesome! You really nailed the 'tone' of Dresden-esque thoughts.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 9 . 2/18/2017
Don't know anything about harry Dresden, although have read some of Neil Gaiman's fiction.
Really really enjoyed the feel of your writing, the characters, and Harry's thought processes.
Thank you so far !
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
I'm just sad this story is dead.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2017
Terrifically done! Had a very Dresden tone and u wrote so well, just a few missed words that an editir should have caught being missed... I commend u, your writing was great!
Chris chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
A few spelling and context mistakes, but otherwise a superb story
Ravelon chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
I dislike the idea of a wallet that connects directly to a vault very much. Dunno why but it just doesn't seem to fit the world. The rest of the bank scenes are good, you didn't overdo it like most others do.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
What book series did you mention at the beginning of this chapter?
Technoscaper chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Still sad this great story never continued!