Reviews for Come Clean
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aw! Regulus! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think I’m just having an emotional night, but I’m sitting here with a list of fics to review and for practically everyone I’ve just sat here trying to control my emotions.

AND YOU. You are not doing anything to help this situation my god.

I hate the story of these two. I really do. It’s just so sad and I wish it could’ve turned out any other way than it did. Please can’t you just invent some alternate universe for these two gah.

Mostly it’s because, after reading this, I’m so sure that I would’ve done exactly what Regulus did. Listen to the parents. Do what you’re told. Perhaps I wouldn’t have been brave enough to stand in front of the locket, but that just makes this fic all the more powerful and depressing.

All the feels oh my god. Amazing job. Even if I do kinda hate you for it. ;)
Super amazing job for 100 words, by the way.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
amazing! you were actually able to sum Regulus up in 100 words while still doing him justice!

I love the last sentence, really drives home just how wrong everyone was about him in the end.
lowi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, this drabble was great! So much captured in so few words! And I loved the ending! :)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You did do it! ;D

That was moving.

I love Reggie. He's so adorable and misunderstood and just perfect. I love him. :)

This was amazing!

Oh yeah. You know how you have Meg and Dia lyrics? Well, you had them in a few of your other fics, a d the lyrics sounded good. I looked them up last week and am in love! ;)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
It would be extremely hard to do that in 100 words. You did a great job and it really gets the story across.
AscendFlySoar chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I like it. I also think Regulus would be thinking about Sirius, and how he was sort of his inspiration to be good at heart. Sirius had to have had some sort of good influence on him, after all. You can't really say that much in such few words, though. You should continue this drabble on Regulus and thoughts he might've had concerning his life, Voldemort, Sirius, his parents, the path he chose, ect. I'd be interested to see how it turns out if you choose to do so.
Morghen chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Reggie, you didn't take the easy way out! You were just as brave as Riu!

Gahh, you write my sweet Reggie-Poo sooooo well! It makes me so happy, haha. I really loved this, too. You were able to show so much with so few words - it's amazing. I loved the regret Reggie felt for telling Sirius(I think) that he hated him! That's how I picture it, too. I really loved how you didn't say where he was until the last sentence. It worked so well with the drabble. I loved this a lot, just in case you couldn't tell.

:D