Reviews for Where I Went Wrong
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh, Orion... I think this is the second fic of yours that almost has me liking him. I just can’t help but feel sorry for him! It almost makes me feel like he felt just as trapped by the family name as Sirius and Regulus did and that’s awful because I so don’t want to feel sorry for him at all. And that one line where he completely disregards Sirius as his son... Argh. Although, I don’t suppose Sirius would regard him as his father anyway. The metaphor comparing Regulus to a doll was the part that really got to me though. It’s almost as if Orion is admitting that he’s completely sucked out any sense of individuality and sense of freedom and choice out of his son and that’s just so, so sad. And I really loved the last line! Orion: finally seeing sense! Awesome fic, love.
utter-trash chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I alway's believed Orion didn't care much for Voldemort and everything else, :) Nicely written.
feedingtheflames chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love the Noble house of Black. This is well written. :)

You just made me like Orion more.

X Jade X
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love the Black family. And I love how you write them. :)

This was good. I liked it.

I neve imagined Orion doing this, but now I can totally see it.

It was uber sad. :(
AscendFlySoar chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
The Harry Potter fandom never really gets a glimpse into the personality of Orion Black. Walburga we see because of her portrait in 12 Grimmauld Place, but we don't hear a lick about Orion. I've never thought about that before. I guess I just assumed that he was cold, heartless, and cruel. I dunno. It was interesting to read this because even though I have only a vague idea on his personality, we can't know for sure if he was a mean person or if he truely felt sorry for driving one of his sons away and tuning the other one into a servant for Voldemort. Thanks for writing~
Morghen chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
REGGIE! POOR POOR REGGIE!

:'(

I really really loved this, mew! You were able to show exactly how Orion was feeling in under 300 words and wow. The somberness in this fic is so heavy and well described. I love how Orion couldn't bring himself to look at Regulus as he was being Marked. It showed that he had some sort of conscience somewhere. The last sentence was so powerful and I liked how it hinted at what was actually going to happen to Reggie. I won't lie, this /did/ make my eyes kinda watery... You write too well, mew!

:D

Oh, kinda weird, but Masterpiece actually came onto my iPod while I was reading this, haha.

-Morghen