Reviews for PoaT: Toil and Trouble
alynawatlovers chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Leverage! Leverage! Leverage! Sophie might. Heck, Parker doesn't have a problem teaching kids how to break the law. :) Hardison would be a little iffy, and Elliot would shrug and help spar with them because Elliot's just crazy awesome at fighting. Nate, though, Nate... Hmmmm... that is the question. How about if you had them disguise themselves as a tad older? I don't really know. But, I do love this series, I really truly do! Thanks so much for your hard work!
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I enjoyed it!
elufuir chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I'm always too lazy to log in, shame on me really. *lol*

Another story is over ... such a shame. I really love this PoaT AU, it is very intriguing.

As for crossovers, I found that I missed the thiefs of Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (Arina Tanemura) in the very first, long story, so maybe there might be a story with them? Otherwise, there is the Cat's Eye Trio (by Tsukasa Hojo), and if you do not stick to manga exclusively (I remember there being Batman, at least), then Artemis Fowl is a teenage (?) thief quite adept at producing cryptic messages, and there is the King of Thieves (by Cornelia Funke, set in Venedig. That's it for the thieves that come to mind. (Well, there is Yu-Gi-Oh's Bakura, but I doubt he would be a good mentor for Kai...)

If everything else fails, you could always send Kai(to) to Scotland to learn more about his magic at a famous magic school.

Apart from that, I would like to note that I really, really miss Hakuba. (And the rest of the Gosho boys. But they haven't appeared yet, at all...)

Anyway, whatever you decide to write next, your PoaT is one of the best MK AUs/crossovers I've read so far. Keep up the good work!

Best wishes, Elu
Akakata7 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Wow! Awesome chapter! I loved this part in the manga! Akako's so evil! Ohohoho! I love her! Keep it up! Well detailed! Update soon! Arigato~
Akakata7 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Yay! Nice! You should probably capitalize Kaitou. Awesome! Can't wait to see what will happen! Update soon! Arigato~
Akakata7 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Nice job! Very creepy. To what lengths will Akako go? Can't wait! Update soon! Arigato~
The Fat Lantern chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved the first PoaT, if for no other reason than the crossovers, I mean you even had Carmen Sandiego briefly mentioned, I am excited to read this one, and any works in the Kuroba verse, AND you manage to write for leverage too, you are truly amazing.

Respectfully

The Fat Lantern
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Akako, unable to come to terms with the facts. XD
Preemptive Karma chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Exciting start to the story, I can't wait to see all these characters in action again.

Hoping to see more of them,

Karma
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Rather nice, I enjoyed it.
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Interesting! I've always liked Akako! I wonder how this will turn out! This is very good so far! But are you going to write Kaito instead of Kai? Just wondering! I also wonder how Conan and the others will play into this! Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Arigato~
Miakemi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Short chapter but it already looks like this will be fun. I like that the crossover element of the story still seems to be a major roll. I can't wait for the next update! :)
saski chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
first to review! yes! akako is showing up and bakura is playing a role in this new episode.. yesyesyes I love them both so please update soon.