Reviews for Heartbreak Down
Kelmin chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
No, no; definitely not love. :)

But seriously, poor Bones in this one!

At least it turned out happily.
Oborochann339 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well written and very sweet! I liked it.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I believe you have converted me to this pairing. I love the way you did this.

-Miko
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That made me wibble. Like, *melts*

I loved the repetition in this, with Jim trying to tell himself that he didn't do love, and that what he feeling wasn't love. It was great. And saying Bones would always be the exception? Melted my little fangirl heart.

I have one little concrit (sorry, I'm stuck in edit mode). This line:

So he wasn't surprised in the least when he was twirled around, nor did it startle him when he felt Bones' lips against his.

I don't think twirled is the right word. It didn't really fit with how you were writing your Jim (which I loved, by the way). It felt too... feminine, and not really in tone with the fic. Maybe spun? Something like that? Also, I'm not sure whether it's a little on the long side or not. I kept thinking as I was reading it, it's going to end soon, but then it didn't, and it felt like it dragged a little, but the end was so satisfying that I was glad it took that long to get there. So, that was like, a non-opinion there, sorry.

I loved your characterizations. I loved that Jim was afraid of the level of commitment saying I Love You takes and how he would run away when he got too overwhelmed but he came back. And Bones was lovely, too.

I just adored it. The repetition gave the prose a rhythmic feel while not trying to be poetry. It was great.

-Maggie
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I Love it! So Sweet! Great job!