Reviews for The Remnants
Swallow B chapter 10 . 7/10
What I like about this kind of AU is that it helps you see things from a different angle. This scene wasn't very developed in the book and one can only imagine what Snape's thought and feelings were - which you have done here very convincingly. Dumbledore did act irresponsibly, it makes one wonder if it wasn't an indirect, perhaps subconscious way of committing suicide. I had never thought of that before, as it doesn't seem in character for Dumbledore, but who knows?

I liked to see Minerva participating in the scene. It gives me a good feeling that she should be in the know, and that she and Severus can work side by side.
bisounettegreuns chapter 10 . 6/22
Very good chapter. Nice to see Poppy :-) keep updating !
Armandis chapter 10 . 6/20
Thanks for the update! I really like the dynamics you have between the characters!
plutoplex chapter 10 . 6/18
Thanks for the update! Wonder how much will change with Minerva in the know about Albus's life expectancy? (Although, obviously, the whole fic is a major AU given the lack of Slytherin students...) Am I imagining things, or did Albus ask Snape to kill him when Minerva left the room?
plutoplex chapter 9 . 6/7
Welcome back! So glad you're continuing this!

Poor Severus - it really does look like Dumbledore is replacing him, isn't it?
This author wants Harry to die soon. The writer enjoys baiting others.
Swallow B chapter 9 . 6/6
I am happy you are still writing this. It's a very good story.
sammyfish chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Oh this is still so superb! Way late to return to the party, but I'm so glad you're still writing this - I'm fascinated by where it could go :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
I want you to know that your writing is fantastic and I absolutely love your characterizations-especially Minerva and Severus. I'm absolutely terrible for not leaving reviews but I've read your story twice now so I think I owe it to you. Normally I just read to get a shot of character but I feel like you have a wonderful plot on the go. I love your exploration of the toll that Dumbledore's secretiveness takes on the Order and his deputies. I know it's been a while since your last update but I noticed that you do still update sometimes so I remain hopeful. Whether you plan to or not, I wanted you to know that your writing is extremely pleasurable to read and your dialogue is spot on.
Neelie2009 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Albus always ends up making things worse for Harry!
Pyrovilian chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
This is so good really it's such an interesting story and very well written please update
Paladium chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
D:
Swallow B chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Just to say I am still enjoying this and looking forward to more. Everyone is very alive and in character, it feels like the real thing. It's a pleasure to read.
Salauka chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Update? Soon? :)
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
wow, im really interested in this so far, although the far spaced out updates...XD

im really curious to know what is going on