Reviews for Reunion
J.Shoot.Me chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
This was a fun read. I think the characters pushed the envelope a bit, but didn't bother me too much.

Your ending was way-way too rushed. I'm still not exactly what happened. It was a slam into the wall in an all to 'convenient' fashion. Overall I might suggest that you slow down your story line and give a bit more towards development.

~JSM
SaiyokuRiku chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Are Ichigo and Rukia gonna use those condums?
Aika Ray Kuroba chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Aww, the last scene of this chapter was nice. I loved Ichi's word to Rukia, that she is his and only flower.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
happy end! yey!

nice story

i like it
darklover chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Loved the ending. Glad they kissed and are now together. Lovely gift that Ichigo got her, even though he didn't remember.
Pop Culture Reference chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Awww! That was so sweet
darklover chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I know writing fight scenes can be a pain, but you did a good job. Anyways, Rukia didn't really need to chant the spell since she can later on do it without the spell. Or perhaps she just used the spell because she was in her gigai during the early series and didn't have much power so to make the best effort she had to use the spell. Looking forward to more.
Pop Culture Reference chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I don't want Rukia to come after me... She scares me D:

Great chapter though! *two thumbs up*
Ninjabunnyoverlord chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Lol this is too funny, I love Urahara and Yoruichi teasing them XD. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SenkiroWolf chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I feel kinda bad for Kisuke -' He keeps getting picked on lol Hopefully she kills that Hollow quickly, so more hilarity with Ichi's 'gift bag' will ensue!
darklover chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Can't wait for Ichigo and Rukia to meet up! Just craving Ichi/Ruki interaction hehe. Keep up the good work!
Pop Culture Reference chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Yay, another chapter! :D
Aika Ray Kuroba chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Well, I can't wait to see whe IR reunite again! Update soon!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
is that thing ichigo's shinigami badge?

update update update .
SenkiroWolf chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I feel reaaaallly bad for Ichi. XD He's going to have A LOT of explaining to do.