Reviews for Coincidental Major
archy12 chapter 4 . 7/19
Wow, things are certainly heating up between them!
archy12 chapter 1 . 7/18
I just read Major Misconduct...again, and that lead me to this. Not sure whether I read all of this last time, or reviewed it. Let me try! :)
kneon chapter 35 . 6/18
I loved this chapter the most.

Loved that Edward's plan seemed to work out for them.

It seemed that they both went to Dartmouth for undergrad. He bust his butt to graduate and get to his NHL career.

Glad you picked the Red Wings my home team. Seems Bella continued her education as Edward played.

Silly boy didn't realize that she was waiting all this time for him to ask her to marry him. They could have been married for awhile, but maybe in the end it was meant to be this way.

Loved how you ended it with them just knowing that they made a baby.

Wish you would have continued.
kneon chapter 32 . 6/18
Very bittersweet and emotional chapter.
kneon chapter 31 . 6/18
This was interesting to read Edward's side of the fight.
kneon chapter 30 . 6/18
Reading this chapter was actually very bittersweet after reading Major Misconduct because you know what is going to happen.
cctwilight chapter 7 . 4/22
Edward is so clueless! Bella is too!
cctwilight chapter 6 . 4/22
On my, Alice and Jasper are so excited that Edward finally admitted he likes Bella. I hope he doesn't chicken out about asking Bella to go to the dance.
cctwilight chapter 4 . 4/22
Edward is a mess over Bella! He needs to get Bella alone so he can kiss her like they both want!
Not very attractive, Bella. That self deprecating “ I’m not good enough for you”, will just put that idea in his head eventually.
peachtreegirl chapter 35 . 12/26/2017
I love this as always when I reread both MM and CM simultaneously! They are 2 of my favorites that make me laugh, cry, and sigh!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/2/2017
Um...was Bella drinking while pregnant
urnamazingwoman chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
Thank you so much for the wonderful story.
urnamazingwoman chapter 34 . 9/24/2017
Excellent story from Bella's start to Edward's finish.
Thanks for leaving this up.
urnamazingwoman chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Written well. His POV is horrifying/terrific. Plus RB - too funny.
3,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »