Reviews for Coincidental Major
soton chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I always thought that the bit where Bella groped Edward was hilarious – but listening to EPOV was even funnier!
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Love this boy.

So glad you are writing this awesome story from his POV. I think I've already said that to you...

Thanks for writing and sharing!
romang8tr chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I can't remember the last time I reread a chapter three times the same day. I have laughed so much these first two chapters! I love Edward's train of thought when Jasper is making a point and Edward thinks "fucker" and then says exactly that. I went back and reread the original story from Bella's POV and loved it all over again.
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
its awesome getting his POV on that little wondering hands of Bella during Biology! Loved it! Keep it up!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
OMG ... I am laughing over things I had forgotten in Bella's POV. I forgot about the accidental hand on bulge incident. Edward is really making me laugh - like when he is trying to escape from Lauren and Tanya.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
tiffanyashm chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
loved it !
twilightgurl49 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
aww love being in the head of edward cullen. thanku so much for the update!
Mansellb chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Haha this is an interesting story.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
LOL! I love his thoughts. Enjoyed it.
MadelineRenee chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This EPOV stuff is too funny ;)
dcb855 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
this is great-i luv epov fics. the going ons b/t jasper and edward re:mike are always good. and the biology action b/t b/e was really good. and to laff at the work out room-lauren&tanya are such skanks aren't they. luv it.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
OMG this is awesome! It cracks me up that the 2 of them were exactly the same about each other...I seriously am grinning like a fool over here I am so excited to read this...
TessLouise chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I so love being inside his head like this!
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I love the leg action from Edward's POV. Hilarious!

And Edward and Jasper fighting over who was going to punch Mike was great as well.

I just adore that he's so smitten with her. They're both so clueless that its adorable.

Thanks for the update!
GrayMatters chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I'm sitting here, at work (I know, naughty naughty naughty), laughing so hard I have tears running down my cheeks. I always wondered what was going through his head(s) when she touched his junk... and now we know!

God, I love this. I love this sofa king much! Thank you again for this gift of Edward's POV!
3,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 .. Last Next »