Reviews for Coincidental Major
archy12 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
i read this yesterday on 'Twilighted' but what the heck,one can never have too much of a good thing (Edward)!so i read it again and then the corresponding chapter of 'Major Misconduct'.not that i had forgotten but it was fun to compare notes Edward!Bella unintentional grope did put him in a very hard position.;)

i was wondering if he got to know what he had done on Thanksgiving,on the TV?did Bella tell him?have you even planned that ahead?it would be fun,i think.
wheather79 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Loved it! Poor Edward, he just has no idea how Bella feels about him yet!
bananafox chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
edward is adorable when he's nervous. this story is going to be be so much fun.
jaspersbelle chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
So I got this alert and was totally confused for a minute. Hadn't I read this story before. Then re-read the first chapter, slapped my head and said "duh, EPOV!" Love it. Thanks.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
i totally loved when she accidently felt him up...yummy. It's too funny that he was obssesed with her as she was of him.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
im in LOVE with it

Oh Edward is so funny

I think Im gonna love him more

with every step on this story!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Ooh Yay! *Spirit Fingers*

I love E's POV!
JFT chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I loved it. Update soon!
viltsuuh chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I just found this completely by accident, and I'm so happy I did! I'd been missing MM so much lately, and there's only so many times one can re-read a fic in a short period of time. But now we have this. Yay!
nysue chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I loved, loved, loved it! Anytime I can get into Edward's mind, it is a good thing! He's got it bad. The bio class really cracked me up. Yeah, it isn't nice of me to laugh at Edward being uncomfortable, but it was kind of funny. Poor boy!
twimom143 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Amazing, adorable, priceless!
mallais chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh my goodness! I got so ridiculously excited when I saw this! I can't wait to see "Major Misconduct" from Edwards point of view! Awesome job! and Thanks :)
Mom23xx chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I love the EPOV.
anthi34 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I just found out about this. Sooo very glad I did I was in love (and still am:P) with Major Misconduct! Excited for more.:)
soton chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I always thought that the bit where Bella groped Edward was hilarious – but listening to EPOV was even funnier!
3,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 .. Last Next »