Reviews for Coincidental Major
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm so glad you are posting this on FF! I kept wanting to read it on ADF but it is not as easy to read from there on my phone which is what I mainly read on. I missed this Edward and am looking forward to more!
twilightgurl49 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
wow im so happy i found this fic over on twilighted.. i loved major misconduct.. awesome chapter lookin forward to the next :)
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OMG! I am so excited! I floved Major Misconduct so I am sure I will love this as well! I am so freaking excited! Can't wait for more!
edaddict3254 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
wow! i was thrilled to see this new story in my inbox! i hadn't realized how much i missed your story mm, so i'm really excited to read it again from edward's pov. i could move in and take up residency inside his head!

looking foward to more!

ea-
untidytowns chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I loved Major Misconduct and I've really been into EPOV fics lately so I'm looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe.

Edward and Jasper's banter and teasing is so amusing.

Cannot wait for more. :D
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I hadn't read the companion story to this, but will now. Nice start, thank you!
TwinklyLights93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is so exciting! I was always wondering what was going on in Edward's head in Major Misconduct, and now I'll know! Wow, I don't think I've ever been this excited to read anything, and I love reading more than just about anything so... yeah. lol Anyway, the chapter was great, and I can't wait for more! Later.

Malice
mokanimom chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Your timing couldn't be more perfect for posting this story. After being snowed in for several days I have been going through my ff favorites list. I just finished rereading Major Misconduct so now I am very excited to get Edward's POV! I can't wait for more. Thanks!
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Well, I just left a review over on Twilighted about the Squee heard round the world. I woke the dogs up and they are now barking there heads off. So thanks for that ;). I really can't wait for more. I just reread Major Misconduct for like the third or fourth time the day before yesterday and was soooo excited to see this. Seriously. Love it, and Love you!
lilmstran chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read edward's side of major misconduct
FFpassion chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I am so happy you are writing this wonderful story from Edward POV, I want to kiss atm!

love hearing from Edward, thank you.

Irene

xx
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
haha i love these stories

but wow in every story both of them are just SOOOOOOO blind!

lol i hope this ones as good as Major Misconduct cuz that one is in my top ten fav fanfics!
blondieja chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
YAY! So happy I get to read EPOV now. Loved Major Misconduct and can't wait to read this one. Thanks for sharing!

-Jen
TwiAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Can't wait to read the rest. Please update soon!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ahh! this is am a zing! cant wait to read more, update soon! :)
2,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 .. Last Next »