Reviews for Coincidental Major
dcb855 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
such a good chapter: remembering the awkwardness of high school 1st love and athletic pressures. i do so enjoy edwards pov more than any other for some reason.
Ljchurch21 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Such a good chapter...it was good to see things from his side. Can't wait till the next chapter :)
vvply01 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Did I tell I love EPOV it totally owns me right now. I was sort of hoping you would have gotten to the diner part of the story in this chapter, oh well something to look forward too for next week. Thanks for the update hope you have a good week.

Oh yes I almost forgot hehe compression pants tehehe thanks for giving me such a nice imagine to reflect on for the week.
piccolover22 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Love it! Just read all chapter and loved it can't wait till your get further into the story! :)
Bobberley chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Really pleased that you've decided to do the EPOV! It made me spend all last weekend reading Major Misconduct again. Thanks for a great chapter, looking forward to the next one xx
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I love how shy he is and how much he really likes Bella.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
OH SO INTERESTED!LOL

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
soton chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I really really love this story.

EPOV is really great, as he comes across as confident and somewhat self assured in BPOV - but this lets us see that he is nervous and uncertain too!
romang8tr chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I loved getting Edward's POV for that morning he ran into Bella. I always wondered what he was thinking. I really want to see what he says to Eric outside of the diner after ge runs into Bella and invites her to tag along on boys night at the movies. Wonderful chapter as always but I would have liked to see more included beyond the morning before school although it was a good-sized chapter. I'm just greedy for more!
suzyq402 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
So love your Ak-ward! Being a teenage boy isnt as easy as some people think!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
So good! Makes me want to read Major Misconducts over again :)
mjwpg chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Gah too short I can't wait another week, need more, lol.

Awesome chapter, he's soooo adorable!
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Loved it :)
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I love seeing this side of Edward...he is so insecure and funny thing is so is she. I can't wait to see what he thinks when he actually knows she likes him too!
Ivygirl702 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I just love reading how smitten he is for her.

Love love love his reaction to Bella falling into his arms... And of course scaring off Mike.

Thanks for the update!