Reviews for Coincidental Major
eternallyedward chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I love reading Edward's pov-this is one of my all-time favorite fics, so it's a treat to read it all over again from Edward's perspective. Any chance you'll write a sequel?
TessLouise chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Oh, sweet, insecure little Edward. I like.
twimom143 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
nice to have this from Edward's POV! Very informative! Love this!
twilightgurl49 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
thanks for the update! as always loved the chapter :)
leerleer chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Im so excited u decided to write edwards pov i always enjoys his side for sum reason... I surely hope u're able to update regularly looki g forward to reading this
Cam.Rahn.21 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I love Major Misconduct, so I'm soooo happy that you're writing it in all EPOV! Update soon!
nutwackked chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Eep! Loved this chapter! So much going on in that boy's mind! Too cute!
jaspersbelle chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Yes! this felt so fresh and new. LOVE LOVE LOVE EPOV on this. Revealed so much. Really great chapter.
terrabella chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Totally loving epov, any chance to post everyday? Although I know how the story goes, just cant get enough of hockeyward!
dcb855 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
such a good chapter: remembering the awkwardness of high school 1st love and athletic pressures. i do so enjoy edwards pov more than any other for some reason.
Ljchurch21 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Such a good chapter...it was good to see things from his side. Can't wait till the next chapter :)
vvply01 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Did I tell I love EPOV it totally owns me right now. I was sort of hoping you would have gotten to the diner part of the story in this chapter, oh well something to look forward too for next week. Thanks for the update hope you have a good week.

Oh yes I almost forgot hehe compression pants tehehe thanks for giving me such a nice imagine to reflect on for the week.
piccolover22 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Love it! Just read all chapter and loved it can't wait till your get further into the story! :)
Bobberley chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Really pleased that you've decided to do the EPOV! It made me spend all last weekend reading Major Misconduct again. Thanks for a great chapter, looking forward to the next one xx
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I love how shy he is and how much he really likes Bella.
3,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »