Reviews for Coincidental Major
hotmama4jd chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
There are a few scenes I have dying to read from EPOV - the thigh grabbing scene was definitely one. I am also anxious to read the clueless-Bella-shoots-down-Edward's-invitation-to-the-dance scene. Well, I am sort of dreading that scene. It made me cringe when I read it BPOV, I would imagine it will kill me to read it in EPOV. Sigh.

I am also dying to read the scene where Edward wins the where-to-sleep bet and they have fuckhot sex on his couch. That scene in EPOV? Ummmmm. Steamy!
dpearl chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Good chapter, thank you.
aabc chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Ah high school romances... so cute. Edward is such a guy... I love him. Thanks so much for doing his POV.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Since my review for the first chapter over on Twilighted sounded like a ten year old girl who'd just seen Justin Beiber, I thought I'd try to make my review for the second chapter a bit less OMGOMG and little more mature. Here goes...

I don't normally like reading the same scenes from different POVs, but your original story was so full and rich that the gaps left for Edward read really well from his POV. It doesn't just feel like a rehashing of the same stuff. He's such a well developed character and his voice is a pleasure to read. Major Misconduct has been one of my favorite fan fictions, and this one shaping up to be just as much of a pleasure. Thanks for writing more.
Elbee96 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Such a wuss ;). I did like his view of the grope.
countrymusicgal89 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Awesome I loved the story in Bella's pov can't wait to read edwards :)
TorridGambit chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
oh my god oh my god.. this is why i love reading edward's point of view on everything! its so cute the way he wants her so badddddddddddddddddd :D

i love this so much!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
He is too freakin funny! I think I'm going to have to reread from her POV while I read this one...so I can get both sides of the story :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lissagirl26 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Simply awesome! So what can I do to encourage the next chapter faster? BTW you gave me an awesome birthday present by posting this at midnight!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
omg I forgot how much I love this Edward! Lovely chapter!
tensen555 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved Major Misconduct - looking forward to the EPOV.
ozarks chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh, wow! I was hoping for this, but I never expected it to happen. We get to see inside that sweet boy's head...that's so awesome :)
Caius09 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You have no idea how happy it makes me to see this! I LOVED Major Misconduct when I read it, so getting to read it again from EPOV will be just awesome.
TorridGambit chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
yay! i love reading fanfics from edward's point of view and hockey playing edward? sexayyyyyyyyyyy

by the way, i recommend writing/reading this fic listening to the robin thicke album: sex therapy. it makes it a rad experiance ;)

anyway, i really like this story. i find these characters to jump off the page and full of life which is so fun and wonderful to read! im definately keeping an eye on this story!
taylowendy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw this! I can't wait to read more from EPOV from MM! I am SO going to be re-reading that one soon so I can stay on top of what is going on. I can't wait for more!
3,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 .. Last Next »