Reviews for Coincidental Major
FFpassion chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I am so happy you are writing this wonderful story from Edward POV, I want to kiss atm!

love hearing from Edward, thank you.

diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
haha i love these stories

but wow in every story both of them are just SOOOOOOO blind!

lol i hope this ones as good as Major Misconduct cuz that one is in my top ten fav fanfics!
blondieja chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
YAY! So happy I get to read EPOV now. Loved Major Misconduct and can't wait to read this one. Thanks for sharing!

TwiAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Can't wait to read the rest. Please update soon!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ahh! this is am a zing! cant wait to read more, update soon! :)
Dreamer548 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg... icant wait to read this... :):)
edwardfan111 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Holy cow, I'm so happy you are doing this! I LOVED Major Misconduct! This was such a nice surprise today. Thanks so much.

Loved this chapter - very much looking forward to more.
bearygirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Cant wait to read more.
shoecraz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I'm pretty excited about this! I loved MM so I'll more than likely love this too! Can't wait for the next update!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I was so happy when I saw the alert! YEAH! I am loving EPOV and I can not wait to read more of it!
kinsano chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I'm so freaking excited that you're writing EPOV to MM!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was so great love being able to revisit this story through Edwards eyes! Can't wait for more :D
musegirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I can't tell you how excited I was to see this story alert in my email this afternoon! I'm so happy you've decided to tell this story from Edward's perspective. I can't wait for next week's update, I love it already!
louisedmn chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OMG! I am so happy you started this! I miss Major Misconduct alot! It will be fun reading this from EPOV. Thanks!

jaspersbelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I didn't read Major Misconduct, but going to remedy that this evening. Big fan of hockey. More please.
3,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 .. Last Next »