Reviews for Coincidental Major
kalibean chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
Had to read a hockey fic during the Stanley Cup playoffs! Love this one :)
Gobigredorgohome chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
Cornell def has the best hockey in the Ivy League. Would have made it more believable.
LAB1 chapter 35 . 5/29/2013
Cute story! I really liked reading Edwards POV. I enjoyed filling in the blank spots!
Just Sus chapter 35 . 5/20/2013
All I can say is, gawd, I loved this story! But, I have one complaint...he went on to play with the Red Wings? Hell, NO! LOL! (I hate the Red Wings!)...

Thanks, bb...loved the futuretake...I need it, after BPOV!

Just Sus chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
OMG, this was more gut-wretching from EPOV! How the hell did he ever find the strength? It must have been only from his love and fear that Bella would be hurt by asshole James...so sad!

Just Sus chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Oops!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved revisiting their first time! All ofthis from EPOV is interestinng...just a lot the same, so I'm not reviewing as much...sorry! Still enjoying hearing his side of the whole realtionship, too!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh, I love me some EPOV! So glad you wrote this! I needed more of these two, as did your other readers, I'm sure!

Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 35 . 4/26/2013
I love this story. A sequel would be awesome! You wrote this story well. Awesome plot.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 35 . 4/21/2013
Absolutely beautiful story! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
GorGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hmm. I started reading MM, but i think I'm going to read this first.
Halo221 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Yay! Too cute!
Halo221 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Mm, I like Edward's thoughts!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Coincidental Major has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 3/25/2013