Reviews for Haunted
makealist chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Loved this, very horrifying, but sweet and heart breking, too, because we know that all isn't going to be good forever.
Kaysi chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
I loved this story! It's so sad to see it end but you did an amazing job! I can't wait to see more stories from you! :D
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
:') OHH i love sawyer. and this was just too good. so sad. but good. :)
CarolynneRuth chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
Great ending. Thanks for sharing!
CarolynneRuth chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
That was beautiful. So glad it all ended well!
CarolynneRuth chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
I love how fiercely Juliet wants to protect and stay with James but worried too. I hope he doesn't freak out or anything!
koralina chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Thank YOU for this hypnotherapy.

The beginning with blood

The whole story with the voice in his head

The end with him forcing himself no to let go

All of these were great.

Maybe I'm an angsty fan but I enjoy this story.
CarolynneRuth chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
So deep and so moving. I'm glad James finally realised it was Juliet and could find some comfort.
Kaylost chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
James is really going through a hard path in this story but it' s good to see that Jules is with him every step if the way :)
koralina chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
It's interesting to know about him being under hypnotherapy before. I didn't think about it but it could be true. So thank you for this part even though I felt so bad about little Jimmy after that.

Then his dream: you showed the chase winderful. I really felt like I was there too. And this thing, killer, right after him, that was so scary. Great part!

And then he was again in his bad and he was pressed and smacked and I was wondering whether Juliet was there or it was all Miles actions. And by the way I thought that dream was some effect of Juliet's therapy, but he had seen it even after refusing her help. Does it mean it was just another part of his nightmares and not some of Island jokes. Because, to be honest, for a few seconds I thought it would be Smokey.

Anyway I'm fine with Cooper. I think there should be moment for James to feel bad about him choking the man.
CarolynneRuth chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
I loved the flashback to him as a boy hiding under the bed, very emotional and moving. You captured it perfectly. In a way a really want this day to be over for him because I hate seeing him suffer!

Great writing!
Spanky chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I thought it said "she was starting to feel taint"
koralina chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
I haven't words. The part about little Jimmy under the bad is perfect. It's one of the scenes that is now a part of my LOST-universe. It looks like I almost see these officers trying to get a little boy under the bed. And it was so heartbreaking that Jimmy was mesmerized by Uncle's tears.
koralina chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
Wow. You intrigued me with this dream. Are you going to tell us more about this large thing that chased James?
CarolynneRuth chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
Wow, poor James. You've got to feel really sorry for him at this stage. I like how you are exploring his pain regarding what happened to him as a kid and witnessing what he did would have been extremely traumatic for him. I like the realistic way you do this.