Reviews for Good Times
Tricksterkat209 chapter 2 . 7/16
It *is* twisted and creepy but also weirdly fascinating? Like, I know I shouldn't like it, heck, I shouldn't like Hyde at all for that matter not just them together but somehow I do? At least in a "wow this is a train wreck" sorta way..so yeah, I definitely liked your writing!
Christine Daae chapter 2 . 4/28
Oh my! Oh- should I fetch Madame Giry? In all honesty, I found Clarity passed out... She thinks it was great though.
natipanfichi chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
My otp for this fandom
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
love it and did u know that in the 1990 muvie she is his gf
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This is wonderfully in-character, and just what I was hoping to find. Loved it!
Mahersal chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely LOVED this. Great job with the visuals! I have to say, I'm a fan of the Jekyll/Hyde/Lucy love (can you even call it that with Hyde?) triangle.
CountessRipper chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great story! It was actually very cute! I usually hate Hyde, but you almost made him seem a little bit more like Jekyll, I liked that.

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43

P.S. Will you read and review my story A New Life? It's a Henry/ Lucy story. The second chapter will be up soon! Thanx!
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this AU, and Hyde's note at the end made me giggle. x)

I added your story to my favorites!
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Congrats for writing some Jekyll & Hyde fanfiction! And fluff, no doubt! Awesome sauce! I really loved this- it was a different take on the story and so good!

Write more J&H sometime, mmkay? :) Good job!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Yeah, it is a little AU.

I liked it! I could only imagine what was going through poor Lucy's head when she saw Hyde...