Reviews for The Knight and the Princess
HeroTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
i checked out the picture, it was beautiful
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was to sweet! I have a huge soft spot for family fluff, and the fact that everyone was in character made the whole thing even better. Fai is such a good mommy. XD
Tarmachan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awww it was all so cute and vaguely Fai-angsty, and just so good! And I think "Damn the future. He was riding a phoenix." is probably the best line I've read in a while!
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
SO CUTE! And in-character! Good job!
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
;_; Oh Fai. Every happy moment he has gives him sadness in equal measure, knowing what he has to do. It's no wonder that he was never able to trust anyone - he's not even capable of trust himself, I don't think he even believes it's real any more. But he couldn't stop himself from loving.

Beautiful story.
kim-onka chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Haha, long live Slavic naming :) and you're referring to Mokona as a 'she', which is not very common.

The story is lovely, I like it how you showed Fai's inner turmoil without throwing him into an utter despair and still managed to let him be happy for a little while. His care for his princess is just disarming.

I looked up the picture too, it's really sweet :)
ARandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was so sweet. I fangirl-squealed. XD Thanks!
Bottan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
!

Omg, thank you so, so, so much! Thank you so much for making Fai so happy for once, thank you for all the KuroFai implications, thank you for active Sakura, thank you so much for this story! Omg, this is so awesome, this is actually my absolutely favorite kind of story! I love you so much!

Aww, one of my absolute favorite parts was how Fai thought about feeling for Sakura as he felt for a daughter. I've never, even once, read a fic in which these feelings were described so honestly. I also loved the moment, when he had suspicions about Andrick's motives towards Sakura and got fiercely protective of her. And on another note, I also loved the confrontation with the court bumbling mage. "Fai didn't know how he was going to make it through dinner without falling onto the floor howling with laughter." Omg, awesome! XD

Also, the timing for the the KuroFai moments was just awesome - I adored how Fai was so afraid and at the same time hopeful when he thought of Yama and Kurogane called him an "idiot"... Or the scene when Kurogane looked up to the dragon, that was wonderful, as well. But I loved the most, how his anxiousness disappeared at the very end of the story, how for once he truly was happy.

Oh my god, I still can't believe you actually wrote this for that little picture... I want to stand and hold this fic up and scream to the world: "Look at what I just got!" Just thank you so, so much for this, I love it so hard!