Reviews for Awakening Sun
milagglad chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Continue please...
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very well done. A nice reflective piece. I liked the slow pace of your writing and big words are always appreciated.

Jocelyn

P.S. Happy now? That was from the heart and everything:P
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is pretty interesting. I do hope you update soon.
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like the way this chapter was written - It gave me a good insight to where Bella's mind is at. I look forward to seeing the story unfold more in future chapters.
VDreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really enjoyed this. Very well written. Really like the idea of a fic taking place sometime after BD. I hope you will continue, looking forward to reading more.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The opening chapter was VERY good.

I hope that you'll continue the story.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Nice start!
Theunder017 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was unreal.

The vocabulary used, the way the sentences are structured, the tone that the words convey, the way her soul is bared, it all fits perfectly, forming a beautiful yet hopeless puzzle, a puzzle so alluring and intriguing, that one can't help but embrace and appreciate.

Thank you for sharing this piece with us, i hope you have the time and inspiration to write more chapters for this story, because i assure many readers and I are wishing for more, after reading such compelling chapter.

Best wishes,

H.P
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Heya, Sunshine.

You've got a very detailed way of writing, really clarifying the entire scene for the readers. I love the idea that Bella's thirst is weakened by her knowledge of it, before she was changed - very Host-like :P

One of the things that bothered me about Twilight was the fact that if Bella changed to be with Edward, she'd forever have the idea of a...debt, almost, to him for the road her life had taken. And you really show that. The idea that Bella would try to return to the Cullen's before anyone got 'suspicious' shows a guilt, a regret that she doesn't act of feel in the way she thinks she has to. Which is so incredibly applicable to so many relationships, mostly abusive ones. The mistaken concept of owing someone.

I do think, maybe, you need to play around with your paragraph structure, a bit. It's a very condense chapter, with huge paragraphs, and while I know it's hard to do so when there's no dialogue, breaking it up makes it a lot easier for the readers to digest it and not TL:DR to the end. How you put it forth can be just as important as what you're saying.

But, still, very cool :D Nice job.
Lysystrata chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this is brilliant

~Sara~
Just twisty chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice building chapter. It's a great peek into Bella's mind and her despair.
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
oooh sounds good, cant wait to see where you take this ) post again soon
FormerGophers chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
miluvrox chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love it. Its very descriptive of everything. Is this going to be FEMMESLASH though?