Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
mon coeur chapter 6 . 7/9
oh please update i just love it too much now
PLEASE chapter 6 . 6/25
Update, please? ️️
Please, out of every story you have ,update this one. You have already started new stories a year after yet you have yet to update this one.
As you said,"But do not worry for those who enjoy my stories, I will not abandon any of them. I plan to finish each unfinished stories."
So I have hope that you will finish this story. If u are busy to continue or have any issue then please let us know by leaving a "Author's note" in the story to let us know.
But I sincerely hope that you do not discontinue this story. :) .
RavenHinata13 chapter 6 . 2/13
this is a very good story and i love the pacing of this story. I first saw and finished reading this whole story last night. It's so good that I couldn't keep it down until I reached the end. But the I saw that it hasn't been updated since year 2011
Wouldn't Kakashi report this as it might be a threat to the village?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
We've been patient... for 4(!) years - give us an update, please
A Fan chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
It's been years :( why no update? I remember starting to read this years ago (I think three years?) and its stuck with me ever since. Its the reason why I put in the filters for a story to be complete, not all or in-progress, so I don't have to wait like this :( P.S. Be happy that you've made people like me love your story so much that they remember it for years :)
daffan chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
its been 3 years now,when will you update
kamvrrett
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Why u no update hmmmmm?
Lukalukageno chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Please please UPDATE!
ammmy x019 chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
I really love this story so much! I just started reading it and its so good ! mind making a sasuhina scene ? :))
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Please update :)
Risa chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Just awesome love this story plz update soon ...
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I hope there will be more kakashi and hinata! ;)
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
This story is amazing and I really like your OC a lot. I wish you could update new chapter for me. TTwTT pretty please!