Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
A Fan chapter 6 . 8/1
It's been years :( why no update? I remember starting to read this years ago (I think three years?) and its stuck with me ever since. Its the reason why I put in the filters for a story to be complete, not all or in-progress, so I don't have to wait like this :( P.S. Be happy that you've made people like me love your story so much that they remember it for years :)
daffan chapter 6 . 4/26
its been 3 years now,when will you update
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 6 . 4/13
Why u no update hmmmmm?
Lukalukageno chapter 6 . 3/23
Please please UPDATE!
ammmy x019 chapter 6 . 3/4
I really love this story so much! I just started reading it and its so good ! mind making a sasuhina scene ? :))
Please update :)
Risa chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Just awesome love this story plz update soon ...
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I hope there will be more kakashi and hinata! ;)
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
This story is amazing and I really like your OC a lot. I wish you could update new chapter for me. TTwTT pretty please!
misao97 chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Its been about 3 years since you've updated. I hope you'll update soon! Gambatte!
pgonzale5 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I usually don't enjoy Oc in stories, but gosh I adore Ryoichi-I'll patiently await a new update!
gabi-is-a-good-girl chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I really love this series, it would be awesome if you could continue writing it!
cha chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
i lone this please please continue please!
kro.axis chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Awesome! Thanks for writing, I really appreciate the way you don't dismiss other characters from the story, makes it more interesting.
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Please update soon! Will Sakura see Naruto hanging around Hinata and get jealous of that so she go to try to recapture Naruto attention. Maybe with Ryoichi pulling Sakura strings to get at least one pest away from his student? Will Kakashi have mixed feelings about losing Naruto's help with Hinata? Will someone from Hinata's family who knows she spend time with Kakashi ask him if he knows what happening to Hinata and if he has any thing to do with it?

Will Sakura, before Ryoichi increases her Jealousy of Hinata and Naruto, ask Hinata to go to the hot springs so she can see any inuries Hinata has without Hinata knowing? Will are two perverts follow them to the springs? Naruto saying to himself it is to protect Sakura and Hinata from ghost guy and Kakashi who is following to. What will Ryoichi do to them for seeing his student naked?

I can't wait to read chapter 7.