Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
cespericueta35 chapter 6 . 9/8
update soon
Please update!
Hina Quack chapter 1 . 4/30
Please, please, please update soon!
Please update, I love this fanfiction so much! I rarely ever hang on to an incomplete fanfiction for this long, but I'm hooked! So please please PLEASE update as soon as you can. It would be a shame to know you've abandoned this story, its amazing. So please update, thank you!

P.S. I'm kind of shipping Hinata and Ryoichi...
shikara chapter 6 . 1/2
I really hope u update tis story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
I really hope you update. I love this fanfiction, it's been years since you've last updated and I can't be left with the story ending like this on a cliff hanger. So please, please, PLEASE update soon! I'm downing to find out what happens. Thank you and I hope you make more chapters soon!
exb lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This really is a very nice story...its sad to see that no chapters have been updated for years...the story was intriguing...i hope you find it in you to continue this story
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
You ever going to update?
jemxmarcial chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Please don't abandon this story. This story has so much - SOOO MUCH - potential and I couldn't even wait for you to update. Please, please, do not leave this hanging.
mon coeur chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
oh please update i just love it too much now
PLEASE chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Update, please? ️️
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Please, out of every story you have ,update this one. You have already started new stories a year after yet you have yet to update this one.
As you said,"But do not worry for those who enjoy my stories, I will not abandon any of them. I plan to finish each unfinished stories."
So I have hope that you will finish this story. If u are busy to continue or have any issue then please let us know by leaving a "Author's note" in the story to let us know.
But I sincerely hope that you do not discontinue this story. :) .
RavenHinata13 chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
this is a very good story and i love the pacing of this story. I first saw and finished reading this whole story last night. It's so good that I couldn't keep it down until I reached the end. But the I saw that it hasn't been updated since year 2011
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Wouldn't Kakashi report this as it might be a threat to the village?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2015