Reviews for Could've Been Anybody
KorgelGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Haha I like it. lol
CaribbeanAzure chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Thanks for the epilog! I really liked your story! I hope that, when you are done with your next tale, you’ll write more Robin Hood.
CaribbeanAzure chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Archer turned purple, that made me laugh! Poor Archer, you have to feel sorry for him. And I am happy for Michael. Thanks for writing!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
I loved Michael’s, “Because we’re not smart.” :) Great chapter!
robinhood447 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Very nice writing, was definitely not expecting the twist with James being Thomas' brother. Am I allowed to critique a little? I'm not trying to be mean but I think you're a wonderful writer so I feel safe critiquing you knowing you won't be upset or anything.

I did not like the ending with Artemis and Thomas. I couldn't see them together (she has such great depth, he has.. ehh little depth with James). If you were incredibly set on having them together, I would suggest that you draw it out a little longer, because it was kind of a random, "he's the bad guy and selfish and now he's going to marry the lovely amazing good Artemis."

Of course, I may be slightly biased because I love Archer. But, in my opinion, you were kind of tough and unjust to my wonderful Archer. It was slightly odd how it seemed like Artemis liked Archer, then suddenly she has fallen in love with Thomas. Maybe that's just my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for reading it through. You are an excellent writer. You stay in character with the original characters so well...especially my darling Allan :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!
muchbeddled chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
You wrote that your sheriff needs a name. How about "Sheriff Woody" from Toy Story? (Sorry-could resist!)

As always, I enjoy your fiction!
muchbeddled chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very well written and quite interesting. Is Collin a lot like Robin? Are there parallels between your characters and the ones we all know and love?
robinhood447 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Hmmm.. then is James Much's brother? Not to ruin it if it is. Just wondering. Lovely story. One critique, if I may be so bold. The part where Archer kisses Artemis, I really want them together but in my opinion it went way too fast. There wasn't enough build-up or details. But that might just be my opinion. :) Very good.
robinhood447 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Well obviously I love Archer and Artemis together. Just because I love Allan and Archer. But, one suggestion. I know it's probably too late to change it but it would have been AWESOME if you had Luke instead of James. Because that was Will's brother. James is supposed to be Will's brother right? Or is that info we aren't supposed to know yet... Anyway excellent story! I'm throughly enjoying it!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
I don’t know if I missed something (sorry if I did) or you’re giving us a hint as to what is coming, but I am curious after James said something about his brother? Anyway, good work! Maybe try Maid Artemis instead of Miss (I don’t know how ‘much’ they used Miss during this time).
CaribbeanAzure chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
I really liked this line, “re-inhabited his seat.” Nice choice of words. Thomas is a rather narcissistic conceited fellow isn’t he? Good job on the research - that always adds something to a story. Keep it up!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Nice twist at the end! I am curious as to where Archer scampered off to… Good chapter!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I can just see Allan “randomly attacking” his siblings. I loved your line of, “Outlaws make daily life more interesting” - too funny! I do wonder about Collin’s sanity… Well, onto the next chapter!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Poor Michael! So far I do believe that he is my favorite! I am really enjoying this story - it makes me smile. ;) If you want one teeny tip use a few more descriptions. Your dialogue is very good but it kind of outweighs what is occurring in the scene. But, as I said, I am loving the story and totally owe you more reviews! Keep it up!
CaribbeanAzure chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like this so far! Kind of gruesome the way they - uh - alleviated the paralyzed Guards’ suffering… Rather believable though. Anyway great start! I’ll look at the next chapter when I have a few moments.