Reviews for People Speaker
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
I love this story! Why have you not finished it? This story is exactly what I have been looking for. :) please write more asap!
Commander Bear chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I think saying 'Ani (the queen)' everytime messes up the flow. Maybe try switching it out for 'Isi'?
book lover chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS AMAZING! !
smiles123 chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
This is great so far! You need to continue! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Plz continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
PLEASE write more of this! I can't stand not knowing what happens! Your writing is awesome and I can't get enough!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Why did it have to stop! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaha! PLEAZ write more!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I love enna's determination to get tusken and ani back together! You ROCK!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
AH! I freaked out when ani kissed Leno! My heart melted into a puddle!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I love tusken and ani they are so cute!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
AHHHH! LOVE Ani has such a strong personality and it is shown so profoundly I LOVE it!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I like how easily ani and tusken laps back into their friendship. They are SO cute!
Laesibel Thrigue chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE your writing! You are so great and I love how you set up all of the characters' personalities
Catrina chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Catrina K chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
Why did it have to end! noooo! It was so goooooooood!
leah chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
hey,your doing a great job. im an awful writer,but i love these books so much and im akways thinking of thing to continue the story with. in my fantasy enna only has 3 kids(triplets) and razo and dasha have a daughter(nala). but still the same thing happen,one of the ennas daughter(issenna) marries tusken :)

i love what your doing and keep it up.

you dont mind...can you put in a scene with just enna and finn? you dont have to,i just love them so much as a couple.3