Reviews for Fighting Darkness (WIP)
uss71832 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Getting a bit confusing here. When you mention Bast I know her, but who is Shezmu?
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Ok, first of all I really love this story, like all your others. LOL Poor Uly he is soo stressed. Very cool having Razor as a demi-god, or i guess it would be a demon-god according to wikipedia that's what the Egyptians called their lesser gods/goddesses. Weird! Cool though. Makes his job as a SWAT Kat a lot easier. lol XD
Anyway, i've only just started reading up on Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, so i'd hazard a guess if they've managed to make Uly's family home invisible to all Gods then it'd have to be someone pretty powerful. So Horus or Re? Oh or Isis, she's the smartest of them all so she could pull it off. Heh, wonder if Bastet is gonna pull her sister in on this, Sekhemt/Hathor (now there's a case of extreme split personality disorder, lol) is referred to in mythology as Bastet's sister goddess. Also just glancing at wikipedia while reading this, it says that Shezmu the demon-god isn't technically evil, he's a deliverer of justice. It would make sense him going after the omegas but not after Uly if that's the case.

Quote from wikipedia: He initially seems to be a fierce underworld deity, but Shezmu was quite helpful to the dead. Although he was a harsh executioner of the wicked, he was also a great protector of the virtuous.

Have to be someone pretty powerful to be yanking his chain, don't think i'd want to be on the wrong end of that when he figured it out either considering he's also referred to as the 'Executioner of Osiris' and ‘Slaughterer of Souls’. Ouchie! 0_o

Hmmm, also like i said i'm just getting into reading about Egyptian mythology, so they had the 3 Sisters of Fate as well, i knew that the Greeks and Romans did, didn't know that the Egyptians did too. Course if you want to go broad spectrum here you could pull Gods and goddesses from all over the world into this and really make a huge mess of things. LOL XD That would be interesting but really hard to keep track of. Just a thought.

LOVE IT so far. Can't wait to see what happens. _
purpledragon6 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Very interesting. glad you've updated.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Poor Feral and Jake, this isn't gonna be pleasant for either of them or Chance now being left alone, open and vulnerable to attack without his friend there to protect him too.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
LOL Poor Uly, he just can't catch a break. And i get the feeling that Asar/Razor is going to end up as Uly's new immortal body guard. Who better to keep him safe than someone who is already immortal. lol And poor T-bone is going along for the ride too. Can't wait to see more. _ LOVE IT!
purpledragon6 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I remember reading this story back in January. I am glad you have finally updated it.
Max Evelyn chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Yay you updated XD please don't stop.
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Wicked story. This is kinda funny cause I found/repaired an old puppet when this was updated.
Roller77 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Awesome, now you're entering the world of the supernatural, as if wizards and portals to other dimentions wasn't cool enough!
Thiendrah chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Oh this is interesting. You gotta continue. I wanna know what happens and what Razor is.
Life Element chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I'm with T-Bone and Feral. What the hell is going on? O_o
Max Evelyn chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
yay! been waiting for you to continue this story :D
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Very true about no mortal being able to repel pure evil. Very well done.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting start Uly, I'm looking forward to finding out how Chance reacts to finding out his partner's not a regular kat.
Polaris the dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i was just wondering is this based off bioshock or some other game?