Reviews for Once Bitten
Hibird assassin chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Update plzzzzz
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hi, dear writer:
For once I may say this: I'm not a "Vampire tales" fantasy people.
But I'm big fan of FMA and the description of your story was so alluring, than I can't resist it.
Then I come inside and start reading.
I read many stories every day, and I found so few properly narrated like yours. It's amazing the level of detail you put into it, you made me immerse in their lines and even got scared because my husband threw a cup that was so attentive reading.
In a light note, how bad are you for the cliffhanger :P hehehe!
I'm waiting desperately for updates, hoping you are in position to do so.
Be well and congratulations for this wonderful chap.
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
ohmigod! this chapter is awesome! actually the first part kind made me cry, it was so sad! but its really good. shiro out! x
Ezra Scarlet chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
. . continue to wright more,i love this story so much,and i will be regulary checking it for updates :D
AntiqueDemon chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Shizaki Kuro chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
LOL Mustang is sooo pushy!

Please update soon!

Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I'm loving this story. I wonder what' going to happen next? And something about Mr. Edward is hiding something but doesn't want to show it yet. *Note: Just thinking out loud*

I wish you luck!
AllenxEdward chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Please update! You stopped at the good part. Roy's getting suspicious and we need to find out what's happening. This is an awesome and unique idea. I would love it if you continued.
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
OMG! Roy how could you not see...? Ed is giving off all those vampire hints. No food, not answering questions, looking different, paleness, and going to bed before sunrise. Love the chapter!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Is it Ed? Oh my gosh! Great chapter. I really liked Elysia's "Keep Daddy company in heaven." So sad/cute!
RomiofAmestria chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
The Truth thing caught me off guard, but I've gotten the idea that Ed is more than a vampire at this point...
shadowX101 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
AN UPDATE! awww! and it was so exciting...oh man i cant wait for the next chapter!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Sweet! I love it! More plz!
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Ouhhhh. This is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Conrii chapter 3 . 10/27/2011