Reviews for Double Standards
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I really want to see the reaction to this in like a sequel!
Absolutely loved the whole acknowledging that she did make mistakes but the Scoobies need to be taught a lesson in how to treat people.
ashley.ilub chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Totally agree, it always pissed me off that after all the crap Xander gave to Buffy about Angel & Spike he expected everyone to be fine with Anya who has more deaths to her name than Spike & Angel combined.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
awesome it should 've sort of happened like that cause didn't like how the particular episode where they kicked her out of her house ended.
delizabeth.woodward chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it. The Scoobies deserved that and more.
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Gosh I really like venting Buffy. I didn't like the Scoobies after season 2 and it became worse every season. The last one did are always pushing her a way she don't want to take.

Buffy has to learn you can't make everybody happy it takes your happiness away like we saw. I'm glad that you wrote this story and hoping for more like this one. I wish she did it when they kicked her out of her home she is paying for.

And Dawn is a bratt who needs to grow up and learn tot deal that not everything is about her. When you are protecting the world on daily base in the evening and working during the day. There isn't enough time, the only thing she could have done is make it easier for Buffy but she only makes it harder. Which cost more time with the negative instead of positive bonding. Good job Dawn with supporting your sister.

love it.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
They deserved that and more!

Lets see:

Xander killed humans when he summoned Sweets and he never even said he was sorry for all those deaths. He tried to rape Buffy and never said he was sorry.

Willow dragged her friend out of heaven. Erased everyone's memories and killed a man. Did she turn herself in for Warren's murder? Nope she went to a coven to learn even MORE magic brilliant idea. Granted it would have been hard with no body but she didn't even try to atone for it.

Faith well lets see, she murder a man, tortured Wes and went to prison.

The potentials well once they got to Sunnydale and started to learn to fight if they wanted out they should have left. They stayed so it should have been understood that they would have to fight and get hurt and possibly die.

If they didn't like it they all could have left every single one of them. Apparently they forgot who's damn house they were standing in.
Pixlet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I always thought that Buffy let the ' we kick you out of your own house' thing slide so easily. I wanted her to react like this. Good job :)
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
yay! I'm so glad that you had Buffy blew up at them for treating her the way they did. Especially when they pulled her out of heaven, with the bullshit excuse that they thought she was in hell.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You go! I love snarky Buffy, and she has a lot be be snarky about in S7. Great story!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Thanks a lot for your Scoobies bashing. I wanted to strangle all of them after Empty Places.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Good Story
Karakot chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
thank you. someone who see my point. this is great.

good luck

karakot
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
it really hard to write review to your story, as i said before i like your writing and you have a lot of talent. but i disagree with your point of view, so i am never sure if i am gaveing a fair disagreement or just fighting with you.

anglus i know you wrote that for me, go or bad she let him walk away more then once, after the judege he said i going to kill you firneds. but save that fight for later.

xander let buffy stab anya with a sword, even throw he loves her he was willing to let her die. and anya trade her life for those 13 people she kill,

i have know problem with buffy for the most part, i even understand her mistake my problem was that she belive that she was leader and did not have to listen to other people ideas, and why does a leader have to be a slayer, the best fighter is not the leader. maybe field commander.

spike i never understood, lets just count season 7, he was crazy, he kill a lot of people, under first control. but buffy idea was A to trust him and be to remove his chip putting every life in danger. does that not seem werid to you. if she wrong her frined die, and trusting some that you know can becontroled.

i thank they wrote that sence so spike could be the good guy, i belive it was partly buffy fault she resfused to listen to any else, and they as a group tried when that did not work they wanted a new leader, they had that write. and as much as buffy talk, buffy did not save the by herself her frined help a lot.

clab beat buffy and faith wiht one punch, buffy goes back to fight and beat him seem werid, and with out her friends this time she still would not have won.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awesome venting session, I love it when the Scoobies get what's coming to them. I hated how they treated Buffy, it pissed me off when they kicked her out. I wanted to find a way to reach through the TV and strangle them all. Keep up the great work.

Dani

p.s. like my venting session?
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is a good fic. I feel that way when Buffy was kicked out. There's this double standard thing going on. Are you going to write the reactions of the Scoobies? That would be great.