Reviews for Bossman
Buddhababy13 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Please please continue... I'm dying. This story has everything I could possibly want about Edward and Bella and if hurts to not know what's going to happen
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Have you continued this fic anywhere else? I'm really enjoying reading it, and I hope it's not been abandoned. :-( x
SMITH041 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Love this story, your up-dates are too slowww
AJCCLMBCN chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Gasp, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story! I have to find out what happens next. So, if you read this I hope it gives you the incentive to continue on with a wonderful story in the works (yy). Anyways, great job and keep up the good work :)
SuperFrog101 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Ilove this story so much please update soon
MaEsTaMa chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Add drama as story genre too
Poppyseed43 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Hello , Thought I would tell you that I have enjoyed reading your story and am dissapointed that this is the last chapter. Regardless thank you for writing this much and maybe some day you'll finish it.
Melonburst05 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
i hope you continue to write!
musical dolphin11 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
will you please write some chapters from edward's point of view?
Edward's spouse chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
16TwilightMyLife chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Awesome.

Please Update Soon :)
sfspeedy chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This is a great story! I hope you don’t give up on it. So glad I came across it.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Ergh! I hate when I start reading a story and get really into it only to get to the end and realize it is on hiatus ! :( I hope you do decide to update soon, this story is great I love bossward and how he's so desperately in love. I hope they don't stay broken up for too long.
mommywanda chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
come back soon! I gotta know if she really does make that mistake and breaks up with him!
Elena Masen chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
I love this soooo much its amazing! I can't wait until the next chapter!