Reviews for Hunted
micaelaann.cruz chapter 60 . 1/29
Thank you so much for updating Please accept me and Hunted! You mede my day! :)
Stephiel9816 chapter 52 . 1/2
At least their punishments were lifted but they still have Atem's to deal with. I hope that the memories are okay for Yugi to bear if he still has them...
Stephiel9816 chapter 51 . 1/2
It is sad episodes so I hope Yugi finds a way to overcome those sad memories! The punishment was harsh Atemu, Atem!
Stephiel9816 chapter 50 . 1/2
Makes me wonder how the others will deal this new evil? Will the dark shadow creature go to Dartz for failing his mission? Or will he continue to try to do something?
Stephiel9816 chapter 49 . 1/2
How cute! So many more people coming in I liked it!
Stephiel9816 chapter 48 . 1/2
Good job on the winnings! Ryou teas I want one it sounds good! Anywho, on with the chapter!
Stephiel9816 chapter 47 . 1/2
Wow that is a big family! Oh my I am liking it!
Stephiel9816 chapter 46 . 1/2
Wow, that is amazing to find out that they are all related to each other. What a small world isn't it? What guests are coming? I am not going to ask you update your stories, I am just glad your back writing the stories and trying to update them as you can. See you later!
Stephiel9816 chapter 45 . 1/2
I liked the reunion with Richard! However, the other parents I question them...
Stephiel9816 chapter 44 . 1/2
Poor Ryou! He needs a hug :: hugs Ryou :: Don't worry things will work out somehow!
Stephiel9816 chapter 43 . 1/2
I liked this chapter so cute! Yugi now has a dad he must be happy! Guests coming? I wonder if anyone is safe until then?
Stephiel9816 chapter 42 . 1/2
I am glad that Bobby is trying to rekindle the relationship but it will take awhile before that trust is fully formed. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Stephiel9816 chapter 41 . 1/2
Hmm.. an Angel comes in and it was short lived what he did which is good thin, otherwise, it might have went down south. Hopefully, Yugi gets better and the others as well.
Stephiel9816 chapter 40 . 1/2
Yikes that was harsh from Bobby I cannot believe he did that! I wonder what will happened next?
Stephiel9816 chapter 39 . 1/2
That is hard to tell someone what is going on with your younger brother but hopefully, his dad will accept what is going on with his younger brother!