Reviews for Hunted
mel chapter 1 . 3/15
I like the story but u messed up on two characters its Marik and everyone doesn't call him by his 1st name they call him Bakura.
LunaSetsuna chapter 66 . 2/12
How dare they. I hope this monster can be caught quickly, good luck.
NightoftheLivingShadows chapter 66 . 2/12
I completely support this decision and hope that the thief is taken care of. I hope all goes well and you'll be able to update the stories again, it's a shame people with no talent to write steal someone elses hard made work to pass as their own. I can't believe people would stoop so low. Good luck taking care of everything and if you need a hand for anything shoot me a message and I'll try to help.
Miqu chapter 4 . 2/1
hahaha young one hahahahaah atem yugi's older than you hahahahahahaa
or at least somewhere the same age idk how old he is XD

hi! miqu here! i think you reviewed a fanfic or two of me once :p
i'm back and at it working for my latest fanfic the cecaelia x3
Zena McClain chapter 65 . 11/4/2016
DAME IT WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH?
Zena McClain chapter 63 . 11/4/2016
Well it was fun while it lasted, if my grandma found out that you added t Harry Potter to this she would probably out.
Zena McClain chapter 49 . 11/4/2016
So you out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and charmed to the story what else did you add to the story.
Zena McClain chapter 39 . 11/4/2016
If there was a review that has no name by accident I pressed post review by accident my name is Zena McClain have one of Yugi's friends maybe Ryou or Malik when the time comes mention overhearing that the vampire lord have a brother when the time comes for them to know that they're being hunted again and this time this vampire could be at the level 25 or less; but Ryu Malik and Yugi are at the level 30 but no less than 26. Tell me what you think just go to
Guest chapter 39 . 11/4/2016
Just have Yugi turn into that shadow thing and confront Yami father and out straight tell him what he and the others are vampires and have never find a human only dead from stray dogs without colors for the last 10 years until recently the vampire lord recaptured Yugi and turned him into a shadow walk by taking half his soul concealing it in a crystal Stone, and basically everything that happened since he met Yami and the other Hunters
Zena McClain chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
When Yugi asked Ra to let Atamu and the others be able to eat Human food again, YOU could have had Ra say "that because of Your selfless request , We give You and Your Friends gift, You will know what it is when it happens. You come up with the gift will be.
KaylinElemental15 chapter 65 . 9/19/2016
Lol, you're not the only one. I got Yami, Dark Magician, and Dark Magician Girl as my wallpaper on my phone. XD and it's ok! sometimes short chapters are fine. hopefully, Malik will be able to master his fire power. still have a grudge on Dartz for what he did...*kills Dartz and frees Ryou from mind control* XD
karma1369 chapter 65 . 9/18/2016
PhantomBrat I love you
karma1369 chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
Marik made my night

I love how in the doujinshi is territorial about Malik, and he's almost the exact same way in the story...
AnimeBook's chapter 64 . 7/20/2016
So I really am loving this story. The only question I have just because I'm curious is that you say that the hikari's have never drunk human blood so when is the blood in the blood bags that they drink animal?
AnimeBook's chapter 43 . 7/20/2016
Okay so can I just say that I absolutely positively love your storyline love the characterization of the characters in absolutely positively lovely inclusion of the supernatural characters, Bobby, John, Dean, Sam etc.

I do really feel bad for Yugi for having to go through all of this crap he's going through with being injured and then sick and having a soul sucked out can we not just give the poor little Hikari a break?

Think I have a pretty good idea on who this tracker person is I am absolutely 100% positive I know who it is.