Reviews for Hunted
YuugiYY chapter 55 . 1/5
I love the new chapters, but there seems to be one missing. You posted 52 to 55, but 56 is missing. Is this on purpose?
Catherine Uslexar chapter 55 . 1/4
... I like this story.
serenafanfic chapter 55 . 1/3
Great story as always, but I am confused where is 5 of 5?
samaurai chapter 55 . 1/3
Hmmm Heba could have cursed them.
I love that theres so many new chapters. I missed this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/27/2014
OMG just realized that Bobby Dean and Sam are from Supernatural!
serenafanfic chapter 51 . 11/13/2014
I really like this story please continue soon
inuyashakissher chapter 51 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh please tell me that you are still working on this story i have read the whole thing in less than two days only stopping when told to go outside, clean the house, or eat. I love the story so far and really you added Buffy and the Charmed girls into it that makes the story even better. I really hope you update soon.
Arivania Moons chapter 51 . 6/29/2014
Please continue!
samaurai chapter 51 . 6/29/2014
Wow very deep. EVen though Atems mind is clouded. He should have seen the bigger picture on what they did for changing.
YuugiYY chapter 51 . 6/29/2014
Awesome chapter, but can you PLEASE make longer chapters?! *pouts* It gets kind of annoying when theres no more to read...
Arivania Moons chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
Please continue! And I just LOVE this story! It's awesome as hell!
yamikage chapter 50 . 6/17/2014
Sorry I don't know it I have read that story before as well and I can't even remember it again I'm sorry I can't help you but if someone does find out what the story is called can you put it in one of you chapters so other people can read the story as well.
This is good keep this up pleas.
samaurai chapter 50 . 6/17/2014
Awe he was kinda harsh on them.
Celosia Protector of Dragons chapter 49 . 5/22/2014
I absolutely love your story, please keep on writing! :)
Arivania Moons chapter 49 . 5/21/2014
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I THINK THAT IT IS MY FAVORITEST SO FAR!11
Yami: TM, calm down.
Atem: *pops up outta no where* ATM give money to people. Are you an ATM, TM?
*Devil's Glare* I'M. GONNA. KILL. YOU!
Atem: Eep! -takes off running with a VERY pissed authoress on heals- HELP!
Yami: Mary Millennium Mouto! Get back here!... *mumbles* Damn. She's ignoring me. *normal voice* Update when possible for you. As in, in your own time. As long as it doesn't take a year and a half, we can wait. -leaves to make sure Atem isn't killed by me-