Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Since this is multiple chapters, at the end of ch. 1 you should delete "the end." I almost didn't notice that there is a second chapter.
Jezziez81 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
uah, where is the third chapter showing how sherlock responded to this action?!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Please write some more for this it's fantastic! :)
Seranix chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Hella good looking? Stating the obvious... Definitely an imbecile. Fantastic story.
Doni chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Really nicely done.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Intense. Well done.
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Lol, sooo adorable. Great job!
CharmingKarma chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh dear. You did a fantastic job with this, and the emotions and pain ran deep, even while looking like nothing more than long healed wounds. Your characterizations were amazing, and after finishing reading, all I can say is that John better be thorough when he kisses all of Sherlock's owies. Very. Thorough. XD This was more contemplative and comforting/healing than angst, it lacked the more oppressive heaviness that really makes me think of angst. I'm glad for that. Thanks for writing! Cheers, may gravity cooperate!
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Loved it! Poor Sherlock.
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter. Just saying.
Maugreyfiliae chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
You did welll to post the second chapter: it would have been quite frustrating to end on Sherlock's POV...without the "happy ending".

Really, this was brilliant!
minyarhiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
May I translate your Sherlock stories into Chinese?
Jeannie-Mckay chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful story. I liked the fact that you didn't go with the 'obvious' and occasionally over-used idea of child abuse, it definitely made the story more interesting to read and gave a different look at Sherlock's past and personality. Brilliant characterisation; your Sherlock and Mycroft are wonderful, I'd love to see some more of them.

The last line is just...too lovely for words. My favourite bit of the story I think, just so beautiful! So well done and can't wait to see more of your stuff.

Jeannie
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
wow that was awesome! and you keep to sherlock's character so well! loved it! anymore to come or...? great job! :) xx
asininityJackal chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Mmm... interesting! Beautifully written, and subtly ended.. Good job.