Reviews for The Tale of Eros and Psyche
Anime Chick344034 chapter 4 . 3/12
OMG. I just got done reading Percy Jackson House if Hades. What intrigued me the most was the story of cupid and psychis. I had to find more about them. they were the first greek couple who actually had a hapoy ending. Im so happy I found your story. you write so good and descriptive. please write more
rapidtetv chapter 6 . 3/9
Thank you so much for the time you set for this fic. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do. I just have to ponder on wht that gift was exactly. Hahaha! Thank you so much for sharing your talent to us. I absolutely love your writing style. Thank you thank you! :)
Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 6 . 3/5
Well, I appreciate your honesty and that you wish to pursue a different lifestyle. Good luck with your work and wish the best for you.

Book Nerds Rule the World chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this story so much especially with your own twists with the modern day going on. My one request is that you update sooner because I'm so impatient like that but, if good work and writing like yours requires time, I guess I can't wait. keep writing ;)
Psyche chapter 1 . 3/3
Crappy
anniely chapter 5 . 1/7
this is amazing, awesome writing
fergito chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
This is so well written! You totally need to finish it... Like I'm honestly begging you xD Keep up the amazing job and I hope deeply to see more chapters super soon!
horsegirl275 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Great story, please continue?!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
this was really sweet.
It's been so long since I read this story and I'm glad I came back to it.

thank you and I look forward to the next chap.
The Magician Of The Street chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Wow i really liked this it is a great storie.
DarkAngelofAus chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Love the story so far, can't wait for the rest of it.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Well that was really nice. I hope to read more soon. :)

Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Aww! How sweet and romantic. I'll read more later. Gotta go to bed now. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I can't wait for the next one.

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »