Reviews for The Tale of Eros and Psyche
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this story already! The story of Eros and Psyche is one of my favorites!
Vixenwing chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
PLEASE STAY ONE FANFICTION!
OK, well I guess you can't, but just so you know, I adored thus story! It was so full of expression and emotion, I could totally connect to Psyche. For the story "Adopting" as you call it, I would enjoy having this story. It is great and If it was okay with you, I might add on new chapters!

I'm sorry you were reported, I REALLY WISH that I could have seen the parts you had to cut out, I'm that kind of person, (I know, it's weird.) and It's too bad you couldn't keep them there. Thank you for writing this story, It was a JOY to read, and I wish so much that it would continue, but I understand.
Vixenwing chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
I'm reviewing! Write more! It's so good!
Vixenwing chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Its too bad your leaving! ):
I loved your story though! (:
Mustaches101 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
This is the second time I've read this story! Love it so much!
penleaf chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
I did love your story while it was still going. Good for you for finding yourself!

Thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Im sad u r quiting nice story by the way and I wish you could finish it
clockworkmagister chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I'm glad to know that your life has taken a turn for a place where you're no longer afraid of your own smile, love. If it means you must invest in that paradise and leave the haven that used to keep you safe from the Hellish world that has grown better, then I wish you the best of luck and want you to know that I will never hold happiness against you. Your wishes and happiness are all that should matter to a reader who has watched you rise and learn to deal with this crazy, unpredictable thing we call life through your stories as I have. I wish you the best of luck in every endeavor you seek out to accomplish. And remember, the only thing to fear is fear itself. Especially for a shining star like yourself.
Anime Chick344034 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
OMG. I just got done reading Percy Jackson House if Hades. What intrigued me the most was the story of cupid and psychis. I had to find more about them. they were the first greek couple who actually had a hapoy ending. Im so happy I found your story. you write so good and descriptive. please write more
Trapid chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Thank you so much for the time you set for this fic. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do. I just have to ponder on wht that gift was exactly. Hahaha! Thank you so much for sharing your talent to us. I absolutely love your writing style. Thank you thank you! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Well, I appreciate your honesty and that you wish to pursue a different lifestyle. Good luck with your work and wish the best for you.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Book Nerds Rule the World chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this story so much especially with your own twists with the modern day going on. My one request is that you update sooner because I'm so impatient like that but, if good work and writing like yours requires time, I guess I can't wait. keep writing ;)
Psyche chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Crappy
anniely chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
this is amazing, awesome writing