Reviews for I Live to Die Another Day
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I loved how John switched from angry to concerned. How he felt so bad about what he had done. I love these kind of stories because you know shit like this had to have happened. Where John pushed too hard and one of the kids couldn't keep up.
John u bastard chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh you sucky fucking excuse for a father I don't even
Bobby is their father
John stop it:
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aww man, such a close call! eek. Good thing John figured out that when Dean says he can't do something, he can't... even if he had to learn the scary way.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Okay, I just wanted to let you know that I am reading this for the, like, eighth time. Whenever I'm bored or I can't find a good fanfiction to read or I just feel like some Dean-whump, I read this. It's SO GOOD.
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
dean always says something that makes everybody want to cry a squish him to death or at least until his purple or maybe blue lol loved it:)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
wow it was a good one shot thanks
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Yep! Still hating and loving John.
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is an awesome fic, thank you very much for sharing!

And although I want to believe that John wasn't such a dick, I think you did a really good job by portraying him the way you did. It's amazing how you managed to steer John's thoughts right between the boarders of sarcasm, worry and harshness.

Good job!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awww poor Dean u.u

Well, I gotta say I enjoyed it! It's one real good story! )

Cecile chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I absolutely love everything you write. And for me this is perfect! Looking forward for more of your work.
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Okay, COMPLETELY mixed you up with another awesome writer there. Sorry about that! But forget any other fandoms - it's all about Supernatural here and you did such a great job with this. I can't wait to see what you've got next. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all!
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, this is terrific! I love stories that focus on Sam (where was Sam in this, BTW?) and Dean as kids. The hurt here was palpable. As much as I love your Hawaii 5-0 fics, Supernatural is my first love, so keep up the great work. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
There are so many emotions and AH-HA moments in this, I don't know where to begin.

Ghosts and demons and other sons of bitches don’t give a flying fuck about lingering chest infections, so neither can John.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for not making John an abusive SOB. You showed the reasoning behind John's harsh tactics.

Never-the-less, *grabs John by the collar and shakes* for once in your life, would you own up to the fact that you love your sons and TELL THEM! When it comes to equating emotions with weakness, John Wayne has nothing on the Winchester men. Sheesh!

Poor Dean, after all that, he's still afraid of disappointing his father. *cuddles & pets*

Burgers and pie, the manly-man's way of 'kissing it all better'. ;D

I can live with that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really liked this. You did a good job of showing John's flaws and yet showing that he really does care about his sons.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was ridiculously enjoyable. Thank you.