Reviews for Rachel Berry vs The World
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 6/6/2018
Fun story and loved the ending and use of extra life well done job and a good read.
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Hehe one small thing is calling Mercedes a diva in this chapter which could get confused easily with Rachel or Kurt in some ways but good chapter none the less :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
Haha another fun chapter to read and soo him.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Omg lol what a funny story idea and well done. Never seen the movie but liking this.
elysiumgates chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Such an awesome story filled with some much goodness. Loved pucks wanting to help Rachel. They're bromance is my crack. And it was so funny and just movie worthy. I would love to see you write more stories based off movies. Your wriring style is something wondeefuk. Thank you for a good story. :)
alexisquinn chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Woohoo! That was so awesome. Go rachel!
Kaizerblaez chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Love it!
Sexyluckystar91 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Wow! i loved it!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World the other day and remembered this fic. I like how you kept the original concept without copying the movie. Great job!
Anony chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
That was stupidly awesome and fun. Please keep making stories like this. I would love to see your Faberry take on other movies, as long as they're awesome movies like Scott Pilgrim v. the World. Awesome job!
As an aside, my user name on here is DevinJaste. I was just being too lazy to actually sign in. :)
shekilledparallax chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This is perfect. I didn't even know I was waiting for this until I stumbled upon it just now.
AlessanaVargas chapter 6 . 11/29/2012